6/5 Updated for June. Dealer discounts remain the same. The volvo program pulled back by $15-20/month based on lease cash/mf/RV. Inventory is extremely, extremely tight. You will need to be open to color combinations and options. If you are zeroed in on a particular build and I don’t have it in stock, you should just go to the dealer.
All xc60s are hot this month, the t5 inscriptions are very hot. They’ll go quickly. For s60s, consider that only demos are available.
- Costco is $1250 on XC60 and $2000 on the XC40 P8 Recharge. It applies for new AND demos (this is a change vs the past).
- The costco holder has to be the MAIN APPLICANT on the lease. To use Costco with Affinity, the main applicant has to be both the Costco AND the affinity. Also two people with different addresses cannot be on the lease if using costco.
- Loyalty stacks with costco, as does ONE affinity pin.
XC40 P8 Recharge
- The posted calculator includes costco and is shown on a 10k/24 month lease. You can add loyalty and affinity to it, if you qualify.
- If no costco, this looks better on a 36 month lease. Change the months to 36 and the RV to 52% from 61%. You can also do this if you want a longer lease and have costco.
- There is NO TAX on EVs for NJ residents. If outside of NJ, add your appropriate tax rate.
- Most cars will come with advanced package, so they’ll be about $2k more expensive, which is about $26/month
Keeping it to the tristate area, surrounding states, and FL this month. That means no shipping and no MA deals. PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT FROM OUT OF REGION. That means no calls or texts at 11:48pm from the PNW.
Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):
- Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
- Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
- Will you be doing MSDs? Note all of these deals are built with MSDs.