๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Aronchi's 6/13 NO FEE Volvo - COSTCO ON XC60s and XC40 P8! AWESOME S60 and XC90s, LOTS OF DEMOS! - TRISTATE & PA

6/5 Updated for June. Dealer discounts remain the same. The volvo program pulled back by $15-20/month based on lease cash/mf/RV. Inventory is extremely, extremely tight. You will need to be open to color combinations and options. If you are zeroed in on a particular build and I donโ€™t have it in stock, you should just go to the dealer.

All xc60s are hot this month, the t5 inscriptions are very hot. Theyโ€™ll go quickly. For s60s, consider that only demos are available.

Costco

• Costco is $1250 on XC60 and $2000 on the XC40 P8 Recharge. It applies for new AND demos (this is a change vs the past).
  • The costco holder has to be the MAIN APPLICANT on the lease. To use Costco with Affinity, the main applicant has to be both the Costco AND the affinity. Also two people with different addresses cannot be on the lease if using costco.
  • Loyalty stacks with costco, as does ONE affinity pin.

XC40 P8 Recharge

• The posted calculator includes costco and is shown on a 10k/24 month lease. You can add loyalty and affinity to it, if you qualify.
  • If no costco, this looks better on a 36 month lease. Change the months to 36 and the RV to 52% from 61%. You can also do this if you want a longer lease and have costco.
  • There is NO TAX on EVs for NJ residents. If outside of NJ, add your appropriate tax rate.
  • Most cars will come with advanced package, so theyโ€™ll be about $2k more expensive, which is about $26/month

Keeping it to the tristate area, surrounding states, and FL this month. That means no shipping and no MA deals. PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT FROM OUT OF REGION. That means no calls or texts at 11:48pm from the PNW.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages โ€“ please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. Will you be doing MSDs? Note all of these deals are built with MSDs.
11 Likes

Interested in this with 15k miles. What color is it?

@aronchi is this still available?

what color is it?

April deal

I am interested. What color options are available?

Still available?

I will be updating my volvo thread as soon as i get a chance to run all of the cars.

1 Like

Volvo for May has been updated.

Volvo loyalty is stackable with anything, except conquest, obviously.

ah ok. also not sure if itโ€™s just lease loyalty.

$500 is lease, $1,000 purchase. Also, ask your dealer for special S60 loyalty and XC60 retention bonus. There was $1,250 on top of $500 last month on S60, but did not show on Volvo site

1 Like

Thereโ€™s $2k XC60 to XC60 loyalty.

In addition to $500 :point_up:

Not sure thatโ€™s right.

I think so. This $2,000 is the โ€œXC60 retention bonusโ€, not a loyalty. Similar to what I got on S60 last month - $1,250 S60-to-S60 bonus + $500 loyalty

Interested in an XC90 T5 momentum

Please pm me exactly what youโ€™re looking for in terms of packages, options, colors, mileage etc

Do you have numbers on the s60 momentum t5 12k/36 Costco member and a plan along with college grad. 07081

Interested in XC90 T5 Momentum. Please pm

I put up a t6 inscription, which gets 3k for costco vs 1k for the momentum trim. itโ€™s a better deal.