Any Mazda Deals Out There?

Hello fellow hackers. Im going to be in the market for a new vehicle in early November. I was looking at the Mazda 3 Hatch AWD Turbo. Problem is I am not hearing of any significant decreases off MSRP. Is this because of the chip shortage or does Mazda not discount their vehicles significantly? Has anyone gotten a good deal recently? If so can you please let me know. It is never too early to start researching

2 Likes

Check out brokers. They’ve posted some.

@AutoNinjas I remember being good with Mazda.

1 Like

Hi again: we did this very dance back in June:

Down to 133 new ones. In another 2 months, there may not be any (likely a few). Most likely prices will not improve, but you have plenty of time to ask every Mazda dealer who has one.

4 Likes

Mazda also took lease programs away from the Mazda3 sedan driving up the demand for Mazda3 hatches (which still have lease support). Mazda3s are their least profitable model and mazda has allocated their limited supply of chips to more profitable CX5s and 9s.

2 Likes

Both. To be specific the Mazda3 never had good lease programs AFAIK.

Yup, and probably doing it again in October ,lol

You’ll probably find more success listening to the feedback you’re given rather than starting over from scratch every few months.

2 Likes

Not getting much feedback. I figure if I ask ( or repost ) on a monthly basis I might find someone who recently purchased the vehicle that I am interested in leasing…
If I don’t repost my question it will get lost in the immense information on this site. Can you recommend another way to get this information? I admit I am not very good at maneuvering this site. I tried asking in the Edmunds forum but I have trouble getting any responses.

Just like any other forum on the interwebs, you merely need to post in your original thread to bump it to the top.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Moved original post to Wanted topic where it belongs