And

2021 civic hatchback lx

Prefer 10k/36 zero down, thx!

Location Socal.

Mazda CX-5 GTR
Or
Mazda CX-5 Signature

10k/36 months lease

Looking to lease a Mazda CX5, 36/10, TX. Please let me know if there are any brokers who can assist. Would prefer to pick up locally if possible

Hello fellow hackers. Im going to be in the market for a new vehicle in early November. I was looking at the Mazda 3 Hatch AWD Turbo. Problem is I am not hearing of any significant decreases off MSRP. Is this because of the chip shortage or does Mazda not discount their vehicles significantly? Has anyone gotten a good deal recently? If so can you please let me know. It is never too early to start researching

There are 133 new ones in the country. You won’t get a deal on one, unless you consider MSRP a good deal, and in this environment, it is. Expect this through the remainder of the year. Now you won’t have to ask every month.

Thanks for the feedback. Do you know when the 2022 Mazdas will be arriving?

it could be a while. mazda has been having severe production problems.

Thanks Mike

hi
looking for a santa fe sel with convenience & premium package
zip code 91307
10k/36months

This looks like a great lease. I just got quoted by email for a 2021 Q8 Premium. 36/7,500 .00228 MF, no down, $3168 drive off, $71,740 full price. $1288 monthly. Yikes…

Glad I found this site. Any brokers want to help with this?

I’m looking for a 2022 X3 M40i fully loaded custom order deal that is available to ship to North Carolina.

I am not available to pick up out of state.

Please let me know if there are any brokers that could help me secure a deal.

Prefer to finance/cash

Trying to lease a Mazda CX9 Touring w/ Premium and trying to go through a broker. Didn’t really see any ads on the marketplace for mazda brokers. Does anyone know any within the region or out of state that can help me get one? I have less than 4 days to aquire an SUV which is why id rather go through a broker and save time rather than do the research myself.

Any advice/tips/recommedations would be appreciated!

Hello guys. I am not looking for a new car but I am looking to takeover a lease for 2019-2020 BMW 440i coupe with M sport package. I live in California, Bay Area. Let me know if you have one. Thanks

Looking for a broker with local deals here in Florida that can do a custom order on a Audi for me. Anybody on here can help with that?

@Bacons_C.C

1 Like

Does anyone have a broker that can get 10 percent on 22 X3 today?

1 Like

Looking for the same

any brokers reach out to me looking for a deal on a 2021 escalade