Any good Corvette Lease Deals out there?

1.45 rate on 2018.
NO rebate unless you have $500 lease loyalty
rv i believe was 54%?
everyone asks for low corvette leases. lowest i got to was 1k down. 787 on a 10k. i have to check us bank and ally.
havent looked into 2019 leases yet.

1 Like

Thanks @chevysalesgirl
Is 54% RV for base model LT1? What is the trim?

Wow thats really high :confused:

worst time of year to try and negotiate a deal on a Corvette. With all the old guys wandering in paying sticker price most sales people aren’t going to care, especially if there’s minimal stock in your area. Wait until December and take your pick.

1 Like

Now that there is not too much 2018 inventory in my area and mostly 2019, is there any chance they bring 2018 again to their inventory later?
That does not makes sense, right? they just do 2019?

Yeah it means they’ve already sold the older stock off, which is what the sales people would have been told to focus on offloading. There’s a chance they might get some more older stock from other dealers if they’re part of a bigger chain but it’s unlikely and it would be very limited.

In this case I have to wait few months and target east coast dealers. Thay have many 2018!

I guess so many rich people bought all the 2018 in CA for summer fun.

Check Kerbeck for their deals… they list legit numbers without incentives the masses don’t qualify for…

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing.
Yes I have looked at their inventory a lot. It is only 2019 so the lease is not that exciting.
To buy I guess 2018 model from end of this year until February is the best option.
Looks like this dealership is smart in their inventory management and never get that desperate to give %25 off on old models.

That Kerbeck lease is for only 5k miles/year (16250/39 months)

By the way, according to my sources that (Bay Area) LT1 is still available at Boardwalk

Kerbeck is the best place to shop for one. They’re the largest dealer in the US I think. They are also willing to negotiate further than their ads show and are willing to do everything via email.

I’ll bet they are competitive.

Still I like the lease of a 2018 LT1 from Matick Chevrolet at $476/month with 10k miles/year better than a 2019 unit from Kerbeck at $606/month with 5k miles/year.

2 Likes

Absolutely.

Start negotiating :slight_smile:

Let us know how it goes

Exactly, we all are waiting for that $479 deal!

1 Like

Yes, I think it is still available.
But looks like they are not down to negotiation.
The funny thing is that I still can see 2017 models in their inventory as well (not this trim of course).
They have 2017 and 2019 but not many 2018! I remember that I read once that @chevysalesgirl mentioned 2018 was a short model year.

It was, she told me on a different subforum here

But if you want to lease one, only 2018 Grandsports and Stingrays can be leased (right now) through GMF.

That’s where the 2018 LT1 stingray comes In at $476. That’s about what you could lease a high-trim Accord for right now.

1 Like

Just finalized a '18 Grand Sport 2LT, after looking at Stingray 1LT and 2LTs. Here’s my experience in the quest for 1%… :slight_smile:

• As mentioned here already, GM lease support is only available on '18s Stingrays and Grand Sports. I looked at base Z06s as well and I was quoted residuals close to the Grand Sport (53%/55%/56%), but the money factor was much higher. I was quoted as much as .003 by one dealer!
  • IIRC, the Stingray residuals were better at 56%/58%/59%
  • Base money factor that I was quoted was .00062
  • Depending on your region, summertime is a busier time for Corvette purchases and so I found some dealers not as willing to deal (I was looking in both CA and TX as I’m in-between moving – in addition to the nationwide CorvetteForum dealers like Kerbeck, Les Stanford and Criswell). Some dealers would even markup their money factors and quote me high sales prices and the cars would still be gone after a week!
  • '18s were indeed a short production year, and so available stock is limited. That said, getting 12% off MSRP should be doable at minimum, as most CorvetteForum dealers were offering that. Also, I saw a fair amount of '18 manual Stingrays and '18 Z06s available on most lots, so if you are interested in either of those, you should be able to get even better deals – like the advertised ones in this thread
  • There seems to be much better deals on leftover '17s for purchase, but there is no GM lease support on those (and no support on the '19s yet either)

In the end, my deal wasn’t all that LeaseHackr-worthy, but after not having much luck with Stingrays, I decided to target Grand Sports in my favorite color (Ceramic Gray Matrix) and with the options I wanted:

MSRP: $84,615
Selling Price: $71,843 (15% discount)
Monthly Payment: $818 plus tax ($881 total)
Down Payment/Drive-Offs: $0

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00062
Residual: 56%

Zip Code: San Diego
Leasehackr Score: 8.5 years
Pre-filled Calculator link: https://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Chevrolet&msrp=84615&sales_price=71843&months=36&mf=.00062&dp=0&doc_fee=80&acq_fee=650&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=56&reg_fee=799&sales_tax=7.75&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=0

So in the end, no 1%, but happy with the deal I got for the exact color/specs I wanted. This one is actually optioned higher than I needed, basically close to a 3LT Z07 – so I’ll need to put those carbon ceramic brakes to good use. :smiley: BTW, special thanks to @Nick1349 who gave me tips from his Corvette deal shopping – and to @chevysalesgirl, who unfortunately didn’t have any '18s in stock at the time but also helped out with advice!

5 Likes

Another thing to keep in mind is that quoted sales prices may not always be exactly the same for a lease. I encountered a few discounted cars that had GM incentives that were only available for purchase only. I think they are called GM Blue Tag or Red Tag incentives or something like that?