Any good Corvette Lease Deals out there?

You are missing the acq fee in your hand calculation ($650/36=$18).

1 Like

oh yeah I missed that! thought it is part of the drive off but I was wrong.
Thanks for clarification!

Lets try and see if we can get that $470 somehow lol

First quote from Boardwalk was $580 a month with 2k drive off.
I just sent an email and ask if they can match the $470 deal and asking for all details of the deal.

I emailed the girl but she didn’t respond? strange

yeah strange!

my target is around $450 a month with 0 down.
I know it is aggressive but if it does not work I just wait for December and buy it for 43k hopefully.
this is the deal for last year:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-dealer-inventory/4063782-corvetteking-com-25-off-special-applies-to-leases-too-zero-down-497-39-months.html

that’s a deal!!!

Trying to find something similar in NY or NJ. Dealers with 2018s are budging into the 700s but aren’t going much lower.

Is any Chevy dealer here to help us?
Edmunds says RV is %59 and 0.00062 MF for 36months/10k miles
with this value calculator says $520 per month.

why we can not get a good deal still? before I asked this question here and people told me because of the MF and RV. now that we have these sweet numbers what is the problem again?

I tried to ask Boardwalk to match the offer or give me breakdown of the offer but she stopped replying back.
what is a difference for a dealer to lease a volt for corvette? what I am asking is to use this MF and RV
why not?

What are you assuming the sales price to be in order to calculate $520/month?

All cars lease differently due to a number of factors…you certainly cannot compare a Volt to a Corvette when it comes to getting a “good deal”.

If the lease is thru GMF they have to use that RV. They can mark up the money factor from the buy rate but that’s all they can change. Are you asking her to match the $470/month deal that was based on employee pricing and loyalty? If you have neither of course that deal isn’t going to work out.

I saw an offer that they were selling for 50k(msrp is 58k).

well I am not talking about rebates. I mean if they have a good sell price already why not like other vehicles use expected MF and RV that is in edmunds. probably you are right and they play with MF

yeah the 470 deal but ok let us forget about any rebate like loyalty that I am not qualified (although she did not even ask me if I am qualified or not, just ignored). At least $520 but she didn’t even replied me back with breakdown. she is asking 2k drive off and $586 a month

Do you know the sales price (cap cost) that she is using for a lease? The discounted price she listed might be for purchase only.

They have to use the RV that’s posted over at Edmunds so long as it is the same exact trim that you asked about over on Edmunds. That’s how it works. The money factor can be increased by a certain amount.

How long has it been since you sent the email? She could be off work for a few days or super busy…you could always give her a call or email as a follow up. If she doesn’t respond at that point, then find a new dealer?

Ask for the lowest sale price on the car you want and then calculate the rest on your own assuming buy rate MF. Some dealerships simply don’t have time to give every person that wants a quote a full lease breakdown and some simply don’t want to give out all of their numbers because they know people are just shopping quotes. If you’re ready to sign if the deal is right, it can be a good bargaining tool to let them know how serious you are.

@chevysalesgirl is in Southern California but if you look on her lease thread, you’ll see that only certain trims have lease support thru GMF. If you haven’t already gotten in touch with her, she’d probably be a good resource and be able to tell you if what you’re aiming for is even remotely realistic.

Hopefully she sees this, im the first guy that posted on edmunds for the MF and RV for Socal im salmunlow

No unfortunately I don’t know the breakdown of the sale price. In th advetsiment it didn’t mention purchase only or lease.
I need to do more research on corvette rebates.

It was 2days ago since she stopped replying.
The problem is that there are not too many 2018 base model 1lt in California. Just 1 or 2 maybe. And those RV and MF are for 2018 models only. I have seen thousands of 2018 models in east coast but not in CA!
Thanks, yes I have to ask @chevysalesgirl for more information on rebates.

Let us ask for 2019 models as well. Since there are not too many 2018 in neighborhood let us see how is the MF and RV for new models.

Never mind, I read the Edmunds again and somone already asked for 2019 numbers. They said there is no lease program for 2019 models yet. So that option is gone.
2018 is the only option right now.

I looked at her 2018 Corvette stock on her website. As I recall she had 4 units all priced higher with worse RVs than the 1LT unit under discussion.

It seems like those 1LT units are quite limited…she might be a good resource nonetheless in terms of being realistic about discounts, etc.