Any good Corvette Lease Deals out there?

Looking for a really good corvette lease, I’m not picky on trim level or options as long as its a vette 2018-up and I can get a decent lease deal, if anyone has any input (new to leases) let me know

No, doubt you will find a really good deal on one. Look through older posts looking for the same and you’ll see why.

If you’re looking to lease, you’ll have better odds at getting struck by lightning than finding someone who will lease a 17. 18 only, and only the Stingray (except Z06) through GMF. Residuals are all over the board depending on trim package.

Not sure what the numbers look like through Ally.

ok I will adjust my post to 18-up, and isn’t the base model a stingray?

better off waiting til nov-dec and purchase for 15-20% off msrp. There might be some desperate east coast dealers who will give u decent lease deal then.

476/month $0 down at George Matick Chevrolet, Redford MI

http://www.matickchevy.com/new-chevrolet-lease-and-finance-specials-in-mi

2 Likes

Yes. Here’s what you can lease through GMF…Have no information on Ally or USBank

Stingray Conv + Coupe 1LT, 2LT, 3LT
Conv + Coupe GS 1LT, 2LT, 3LT
Conv + Coupe Z51 1LT, 2LT, 3LT

awesome, my target price was less than $500/month, that seems like a decent deal

where can I see the leases from GMF? Im new to this so how would I know where to access lease info on Ally or USBank?

They will be able to tell you the MF and residual for any Corvette trim that is currently available to lease through GMF.

Tell them you need the numbers for:

Trim
Lease term
Mileage
ZIP

EX: Looking for Stingray 1LT in 90210 for 15k/36mo

You have to know someone in the know to get USB or Ally info.

1 Like

Read the fine print and make sure you qualify for all that.

1. 2018 Corvette Coupe
    Lease: No security deposit, with approved credit. Lease for 10,000 miles/year. Tax, title, document, first payment, acquisition and license fees extra. Requires GM Employee or Retiree Discount and a current GM lease in your home (not required to terminate). MSRP: $58,975. Residency Restrictions Apply. Offer expires 7/2/18. Buy: Tax, title, document and license fees extra. Requires GM Employee or Retiree Discount and a current GM lease in your home (not required to terminate). MSRP: $58,975. Offer expires 7/2/18…

Woow! That is a sweet deal for corvette.
However, I will not be qualified for GM employee or loyalty.
Do you guys think there is a hack for that? Any chance that I can get with the same price? Any negotiation tips?

same question as @Sam_H

In Edmunds I found these information:
Base Model, 1LT
36 Months/15k Miles
.00062 MF and 56% residual

MSRP is usually between 56k-58k.
Now the only unknown is how much we can negotiate on the sale price.
I have seen dealers easily give 7-8k discount these days, wondering how low they will go in December (I have seen 43k) and if still above numbers work for that time.

That was me the one that got the answer on the Edmunds forums for SoCal, so it seems its for an ultra low mileage lease, wondering if they have 24/15k

The residual mentioned is higher than what Trishia (ChevySalesgirl) posted. She stated that residuals were around 50-54% for Corvette leases. I would think that the 15k miles would drop that residual a bit also.

I am a little confused. Did not kyfdx posted those numbers? for 36/15?
I thought he is the main guy?

I’m salmunlow lol, I think he is the main guy that’s why I asked him

Nice to meet you salmunlow :wink:

So those numbers are correct for 36months/15miles?
0.00062 and %56?

he posted those numbers, pretty sure they’re correct but I’m the wrong person to confirm with

1 Like