Any good Corvette Lease Deals out there?

OK: I assume that the residual at 36/15k is then 56% as Kyfdx posted. The earlier post was just a repeat of what I read in ChevySalesGirls thread recently.

1 Like

That is a good news!
I think finally we will start to see reasonable price on corvette lease! At least for base model 1LT.

So can I just walk to any chavy dealer and ask them to use those numbers if they use GMF?

I just looked within a 50 mile range of where I live in SoCal. There are no 2018 base 1LT Corvettes available anymore. The least expensive 2018 Corvette is a $62k 2LT and theres only one available. The next least expensive is ~$68k.

So at least in SoCal for now you’ll have to pay more for a 2018 Corvette lease.

Plenty of 2019 Corvettes available though.

I am in NorCal and saw these deal in corvette forum.
Monica from Boardwalk offering 8k discount on 58k MSRP.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-dealer-inventory/4150398-boardwalk-s-2018-inventory-these-corvettes-are-waiting-for-you-just-ask-for-monica.html

I just contacted her and ask for a lease quote.

My search within 50 miles of Bay Area zip 94701 shows just 1 2018 Corvette at $58k price. That car is (as you posted) at Boardwalk. The next least expensive 2018 Corvette within that radius is $71.4k.

• Good luck

Thanks!

Without any other rebate or discount we are looking at $570 before tax! Not as sweet as that $470 deal with loyalty and GM employee!

I would ask Boardwalk if they could match the (Matick Chevrolet, Redford MI) deal. They are giving the same discount price as for an employee deal. It doesn’t hurt to ask and see what they can come up with.

And I assume that you qualify for the $500 loyalty rebate.

I have a GM College Discount Number, wondering if I can combine the Loyalty and this one together? How do I get the loyalty rebate?

I have a general question here. I see the dealer website does not put out a lease deal on the Corvette. Does this mean the Corvette is sale only?

What do you mean? What are you looking for?

The website only shows the MSRP of the car and available discount. It doesn’t say the car is for lease. There is no payment information

Are you taking about the official chevy website or dealer one? The dealer websites usually just list a MSRP and some random discount. They don’t specify for every car that it can be leased. But assume that if it is a current model year then it can be leased.

Yes. It’s the dealer’s website and it’s the current model year. So if I’m interested in what their numbers are, I should go to the dealer and talk with them, right?

Don’t go to the dealer, wasting your time. E-mail them what your question is. But you you want to actually negotiate make sure you have all your data (typical discount you want, money factor, residual)

The dealer discounted their 2018 Corvette 1LT to 54k. So basically I can just email them to see if further discounts are available? Or do I first get a lease quote from them to see if their numbers are correct?

Have them send you a quote. But review how to negotiate articles on this website.

That listed discount might be for purchase only or includes a bunch of incentives that you may not qualify for. Email to confirm all details before heading to the dealership.

Thanks for the heads up.

Edit:
I calculated by hand and it should be $552 before tax
Does calculator have some issue?