Amex Plat - 150K Bonus Point; Gold - 90K Referrals

Simple choice plan $120 for 9lines (3 free lines) 30% apple employee discount, plus additional $10 for international calling including mobile phone for over 200 countries (long time ago they ran a promo for like one week $7 international landline calling for entire family plan and $10 with mobile phone) i pay about $115 a month :joy: no Netflix, but unlimited high speed included!

3 Likes

you only get 10¢ off per gallon at Exxon, Mobil, Walmart, & Murphy stations: and sam’s club pricing for gas

That’s a small bill bro

1 Like

Wow wow wow!! Are you financing a car with Tmobile?? :joy:

5 Likes

That’s awesome.

My spouse is on some ancient grandfathered 10-line T-Mobile plan that’s managed by a friend from grad school. Our share is usually ~$18 a month.

Last billing period covered most of a 3 1/2 week trip to SE Asia, which spiked our share of the bill to

These are our only costs for mobile, aside from replacing that phone occasionally (I believe it was iPhone 4 → 8 → 12X Max (current) over the past 10 years).

I’ve only had employer-issued phones and service since ~2002.

5 Likes

With blessings :joy:

4 Likes

Can confirm, also have free roaming intl on certain plans - unlimited 3g, talk, text

Currently in a random mall in Abu Dhabi using it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ve got you beat by a lot. I essentially have a lifetime of free T-Mobile because I had opted out of binding arb and sued them for the data breach leak of my information!

Despite my TMO service being totally free I still despise everything about them.

6 Likes

Yeah, after AT&T I can’t stand their service.

2 Likes

AT&T is on my lifetime banned list. I’ve had TMo twice, but when I was traveling the service wasn’t consistent city-to-city, and they were lying about LTE support with 4x4 MIMO in several cities I traveled to. I have recently looked at them for fixed Wifi at home as a backup since they support expanded 5G here, except

They are selling your data, like cheap TVs and in some cases AT&T. So far, Verizon has not (as long as you opt out of everything). For a few bucks more a month than TMo everyone on my family plan (in 3 states) have zero coverage or service complaints.

I got the VZ Visa card solely to pay that bill for associated cash back, but it also has 4% cashback on gas, and it’s one I only pay as a business expense, so it’s getting equal usage that way.

3 Likes

Way off OP topic, but how do you even find a lawyer that will take on “i want to sue tmobile for data breach”?

fiverr…

10chars

1 Like

I would have also accepted TaskRabbit. :white_check_mark:

I don’t really want to discuss this too deeply, but legal services generally look very different at the higher end of the marketplace.

2 Likes

I have so many issues with W+. Orders from the store rarely make it (they are either canceled or supposedly misdelivered - shipped orders are never an issue). Curbside pickup orders almost always are fine - until an hour or two before I arrive, and then suddenly, items are unavailable. If I were paying for it, I would have canceled long ago. I do not know if it is due to the service being so new, but I am in my second year, and the problems are 50/50 on each order. As long as I am not paying and the perks (Paramount+, Spotify, etc.) continue to rise, I will deal with the lack of consistency.

80% of the time, the delivery is messed up or cancelled. Sometimes they don’t even show up. And you can’t call the store if there’s an issue, you have to cancel the order and reorder.

1 Like

$3k phone bill? That’s a business account right ?

Looks like a credit amount “( )”

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

My only regret is not waiting until 4:20 to watch this.

But it’s 2:44 so I can still watch it again.

(I said but)

1 Like

Sweet!

3 Likes