Amex Plat - 150K Bonus Point; Gold - 90K Referrals

I just collect the $50 in gift cards until you have enough to buy a meaningful xmas or val day gift.

7 Likes

T-Mobile gives free Netflix for life plus Paramount+ and Apple TV for one year. But it’s T-Mobile…

5 Likes

I’ve never used either. I’ve never really had something happen to a purchase within 90 days.

1 Like

I also just read that T-Mobile customers will get free wifi on Delta flights (may have already started).

Yes, that is also. Delta and some others. They also had 1 free year of AAA recently.

1 Like

And truth be told I used Walmart+ just yesterday.

The price of garlic salt is outrageous where I normally get groceries.

return protection is just if the store won’t take the return. I’ve definitely had places where after 14 days I have buyers remorse and want to return something, but store won’t take it. Amex credits up to $300 on the purchase.

1 Like

Delta has offered free wifi to tmobile members for a while, I think it’s United that’s just starting.

I’m excited to see Tmobile get Space-X connectivity…

1 Like

Could be. I flew Delta last month for the first time since my plane had a Northwest logo on it.

I didn’t see the need to explore wifi options between LA and San Diego. :slight_smile:

Starlink? Or are we finally shooting John Legere into Space like I have wanted since his first Christmastime giveaway?

1 Like

I was using it for grocery delivery a lot but now, I can’t get a delivery slot less than 3 days out and by that time I will have starved to death

yes starlink, thanks.

Legere is no longer CEO of tmobile fwiw.

3 Likes

And I no longer have chicken pox, but I still have a scar from it

1 Like

say what you want about him, but I got grandfathered into the best plan I’ve seen in years, and until they kick me off that plan I’m good.

4 lines everything included $120 a month, unlimited high speed internet (no throttling), free international text and data (2g speeds albeit), + added 1 free line, and additional lines with same options at $20 a line.
Family of 6 for under $150 is pretty good IMO.

2 Likes

You picked the right pox to have :point_up:

1 Like

I use W+ mainly for gas from Exxon/Mobil.

Just couple days ago i figured Sam’s Club gas and Murphy is also included in W+ membership. $3.20 for premium 93 in Garland TX was pretty sweet

2 Likes

Gotcha beat but only slightly…pay $89/mo for 9 lines UL with Kickback and One Plus add-ons (mainly hotspotting) each line. Plan was originally called One with Taxes Included, and just kept adding free lines during the promos. Think those days may be over, but one can hope.
Edit oh yeah, free Netflix, keeps wife happy.

I added free lines too during promos but realized I was paying taxes on lines I wasn’t using lol… my company also only reimburses my portion of the total bill so the more lines I have the more I need to divide the total by… got rid of 2 lines and got more money in my pocket lol

I have unlimited high speed hotspot too, but 89/Mo for 9 lines is wild.

1 Like

Sorta backed into a corner tho, can’t add any more lines without a plan change, so the one promo I didn’t get, but want, is the 20 percent off Insider Hookup. It requires the line add I can’t do! LOL

wasn’t even aware about Exxon/Mobil/Sams. I knew about Murphy and Walmart gas stations.