Alfa Romeo Stelvio deal pending

Working on my deal right now with few dealers on Socal
MSRP ~$ 50k for TI Sport, DAS $ 1700, Monthly under $400 inc tax.
Let see if I can pull this off or not.

2 Likes

Navigation is actually better than expected on these cars. Hard to say it’s better than Google Maps or Waze but its not terrible at all. i use a magnetic mount on my AC vent and use Waze on there. Honestly, I don’t think the carplay is worth the premium but everyone has different priorities.

Brandon got me a Stelvio Sport MSRP $49,340 for under $500pm including sales tax. ZERO down, 24 months - similar to what other dealers quoted me for 36 or 39 months with some $ down !!! Call him, he’s amazing

most socal dealers should be able to get you this deal

50k msrp Ti Sport
7500 off msrp
3250 lease incentives
some can even get you 1k additional incentive if they have inventory bonus

DAS of around 1600 should get you below $400 with taxes included.

2 Likes

Base Stelvio just dropped to $299/month 24mos.
But $4K DAS… Carlsbad, CA

Horiible lease in Carlsbad!

The Carlsbad lease doesn’t even include Tax, Title, and first months payment.

Thanks to everyone for sharing, I found this very helpful. Just picked my white Stelvio Base AWD with nav, cold weather package and moonroof (MSRP $49K). I got a demo in NJ with 5K miles on it, 24months lease 12K miles $384 per month with only first payment ($384) DAS. Final selling price just under $35K so I am happy with it (about 24% off after the 3,250 incentive) or 29% total off MSRP with incentives. Good luck.

2 Likes

Which dealer if you don’t mind; please pm me. Thanks.

Great deal! We’re you searching for a demo or something that just happened out of the blue?

just a heads up to people shopping OC Alfa/Fiat in Orange County, CA. They are idiots. Will tell you 49k msrp stelvio for $349+ tax and just “drive off fees” then you come to find out they want 2500-3k for drive off fees and when you ask for a break down (cause thats astronomical) they tell you that $1300 is for “tax” :roll_eyes: gtfo.

3 Likes

I talked to Shahin on the phone and basically said he is the #1 Alfa Dealer and said no one can beat his prices…

I did as well and with his manager. They tried convincing me it’s normal to pay sales tax on cap cost and then on monthly payments lol

I’ve been talking with Alfa Anaheim and they are way more upfront. They’ve even said they got a lot of customers from oc Alfa

1 Like

I’m not in a rush so hopefully July brings more aggressive incentives on the non CarPlay vehicles.

Likewise. I’m in middle of buying a house so I can’t do anything until July.

Anaheim hills seemed very cocky over the phone to give any details. Won’t write salesperson’s name. Sorry, if you want customers, please be nice.

Yup here too. Dealers here on the east coast need to get a bit more aggressive with their quotes…

Picking up in a few hours. Stelvio Ti msrp $52490 24/10 $380+tax $1750 das. Wanted a Ti Sport but couldn’t find the color combo I like. There are probably better deals today since it’s the end of the month. We’ll see how this one goes. I’m in Northern California.

1 Like

The 2019 Alfa Romeo models were reviewed by journalists last week, meaning they will be announced/ Go on sale sometime soon. The 2018 models should see bigger discounts in the next 3 months.

Thoughts on deal for stelvio sport. Msrp 49185. Lease 499 per month with just first month due. 39m 15k. Includes pa 9% tax.