Alfa Romeo Giulia Deal

Pretty base Alfa at $41k… And looking at loaded $60k S90 for much less.

That definitely makes sense. I will keep this in my mind for next leases. Thanks again.

At least wasn’t trying to get a quadrofolio. $1700 a month leases for that! Definition of robbery.

Not always. Especially if you get a bad lease deal or the car doesn’t lease well.

That assumes you buy the car at MSRP and there are no incentives at all, neither of which is true.

I did go back and forth between saying “almost always” or “always”, but I think in general in a 3 year cost perspective, leasing will _almost_always be more attractive in terms of comparing to buying out at the residual like he was comparing. Though in the case of alfa… the actual value of these cars are probably going to follow the trend of FIAT, and just tankkkk. So leasing is definitely the smarter thing to do if planning on changing up cars.

:ok_hand: Now I can’t disagree with anything you just said there.

Unfortunately no so cal dealers I’ve seen offer 12%.

10% is the most I’ve seen.

Is the rebate still $4500 or has it been increased?

I have driven many Giulias, and hard on winding mountain roads. Amazing feel. Watch a dozen reviews on YouTube, and drive some for yourself. I drove one in between driving Porsche and Lamborghini on same roads, and I LOVED the Giulia.

What does it have to do with the deal evaluation? The deal sucks. I never said it didn’t drive great, go find my “review” of the test drive I took.

Drove a Bugatti and Vespa between the Giula and I loved the Vespa. Stuck my $@&# right in the tail pipe I loved it so much.

2 Likes

Did it burn when you stuck it in? Were you able to get it out? When you pulled it out, was it smoking like a brisket?

I got a quote with Chrysler employee pricing. 44k msrp came out to 39k with employee pricing and 2750 for conquest. 429 a month with tax for 24 months 12k a year with 1000 down ( dealer claimed they match it) and 679 in start ups including 1st payment. I might bite if that QX60 deal doesn’t work out for me. I honestly thought it would be cheaper, these things don’t lease well because the selling price was 36k, he didn’t send me exact number just model and payments. He didn’t know MF or residual.

just got offer this deal.
Msrp 41,090
selling price 37500
12k 36 months
$1000 Down

Residual 51%
APR 1.24

$417.85 per month.

What do you guys think?
I think it’s a good deal, but not great.

Wait until nov and dec for the real deals. Dealers aren’t getting bonuses to sell from Alfa so they are stingy

And Giulia sales went down, then flatlined. 2018’s arrive this month, so Nov/Dec will be crunch time.

Only bad part? The sport Ti’s are becoming hard to find. That’s really the only one I’d even consider. The seats and paddles make all the difference.

For a 36/12 I actually think that is ok though the down is higher vs. just paying 1st month as with other deals posted. If you made that 12/24 your residual would improve and you’d get even lower. Are you sure you want the car for a full 3 year term?

With 24 months the payment went up to $465.
Not sure why? The residual is 61% for 24 months.
I’m not in a hurry. I’ll just wait till December.

How’s this deal?

Giulia Ti
MSRP: 51390
24 month, 15k/year: $600/month.
overall payments: $14,400

Wonderful for the salesman and the family!