Advice: 4-Door Fun Cars to Drive under $375/monthly

I’m looking to lease a “sporty” sedan that’s fun drive. I recently test drove a 2019 Camry SE and found it surprisingly fun to drive and it was in my price range. The only thing I disliked is that it does not come with Android Auto.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend other 4 door cars that are fun to drive that can be had for under $375/month $0 down 36/12. Hopefully some that come with Android Auto. Thanks.

Accord 2.0 since your budget is higher. I wish that’s my budget.

Since BMW hasn’t been mentioned, the current trend on LH is picking up a blowout priced 4 series loaner.

Yeah my immediate thought was a BMW 4 series GC too, which seem to be leasing pretty well at the moment but then again, no Android Auto. C’mon BMW!

Maybe a Mazda 6? Not sure how well they lease though.

Get an iPhone and go make your neighbors jealous!

HELLO!!! Absolutelty a BMW 4 SERIES BABY!!!
Do it!!!

Really, no android auto for the 4 series?

Not without loyalty

Yeah I guess that’s true unless you can get a dealer to drop their pants and paint a bullseye for you while they’re at it.

Hahaha @Electric

Check Edmunds forums for the latest RV MF and lease cash on Elantra Sport.

S60 T6 demo?
No clue if it has android.

Yea it does

Civic Si sedan

Audi A4. To me, it is more fun to drive than the BMW 3 or 4 series.

If you see an A4 in the OP’s budget, a lot of people would be interested

I don’t think those 4-series deals come without BMW loyalty

Close to $375 would be an Alfa Romeo Stelvio. Can’t think of another car that even comes close.

take mine:

Surprised no one has mentioned Infiniti Q50 3.0. For a few months they were the most common response for anyone who wanted a sedan. Definitely more fun to drive than Camry. Based on recent posts they are also within your budget.