2 Likes

Great deal. Gotta post some pics now.

East coast or West coast?

Terms and mileage? And which location?

1 Like

He said he bought it

He leased the car…

36/10 on the West coast

You have the full breakdown, it may help others.

I made another thread but ill copy paste it… no pics since its shipping as we speak.

MSRP: [$179,900]
Selling Price: [$131,500]
Rebates: [30k incentive from Acura]
Discount: $48,400 total discount. 18K from dealer + 30K dealer cash.

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [.00170]
Residual: [54%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$1,9xx]
Monthly Payment (no tax): [$1,365]

Sales Tax Rate: [0%]

Lmao I love the 0% sales tax rate. Please adopt me as your son and I’ll take out your trash to share your address. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats on the great deal I hope all the leftovers sell. i love the car and have put on about 700 miles its incredible and really hauls ass. I mean its stupid fast.

if you can jump on this as next year they are special order only and no discount.

I’m excited. Glad you love yours!

I was thinking that if they go special built to order for the next 2 or 3 years, we could have positive equity in the car. Who knows?

If anyone is still looking for an NSX I got a killer deal that I can’t pursue. I just won best hacker award hahah.

Nouvelle Blue
$196,800msrp
67k off
$4800 drive off
$1177 + tax a month.

Message me for further info

2 Likes

Can’t pm you yet. Is this the one in Alabama?

I need this NSX! Can you let me know where it is available? Thx

I’m with you. I am also 32 and just bought my first real performance car. It’s a Porsche Cayman S - not quite as high end as an R8 but still a mid engine beauty. Bought it with 30k miles and a few years old - so has taken a 50% depreciation hit already and reliability on the cars are rock solid after 2009. Insurance runs me about $70/month. Many Porsche certified private shops that can do work at half the rate of the dealers. Only issue is that 6 months of the year I have to garage the car due to the MN winters…

What year? How’s the speed?

What a time to be a car enthusiast. New NSX almost 70k off and leasing at 1200/ month.

is this still available?

ill take it!! :slight_smile: message me if its still available