Acura NSX deals! $30k rebate and big discounts

Can you send me pm about this deal?
Thanks

Congrats. Great deal and welcome to super car club.

Didnā€™t like the drive off but killer discount!!!

1. 0-60 in 4.5 sec. pretty fast but I have to admit was looking for even more speed. Handles superbly. Total cost of ownership for me is quite low on this one so it made a lot of sense. Going r8 would have been a lot higher so maybe this is a stepping stone :slight_smile:
1 Like

The fact that I couldnā€™t move the seat up and down and it was really tight for a tall guy was a deal breaker. Wish I could get one if not for those reasons!

Can I ask, how tall are you?

Weird that it doesnā€™t adjust. How tall are you?

Itā€™s not unusual for performance cars with performance seats to not adjust. The Ford GT is like that, compensates with a telescoping wheel I believe.

I am tall and I am thin
Of an enviable height
And Iā€™ve been known to be quite handsome
In a certain angle and in certain light

@Phantomcypher :sunglasses:

Iā€™ve called so many dealers. I cannot replicate this deal. Literally talked to 10.

Did you just compare some shitty FR-S to an NSX or any other luxury car? lol wowā€¦

They are in the same class of competitionā€¦no?

Just curious as to his answer because I am probably bigger than him and find no issues fitting in my NSX.

I find my dadā€™s ford gt to be quite uncomfortable and Iā€™m average height.

The old one or new one? Comfort isnā€™t exactly priority #1 for either, Iā€™m just saying that itā€™s not uncommon for cars like that to have limited options for adjusting seat positions because it saves weight.

Called three dealerships and they cant come anywhere close to these numbers. Needs to have some extra miles on it
I guess?

He has the first year it came out, I think 2006. It was a mess because the entire front end had to be ripped apart and redone, he didnā€™t have the car for like 4 months.

The original is notoriously uncomfortable, but totally worth it!

The struggle is real with this one. But honestly it is very very tempting.

Now yes. In the beginning you could get low mile ā€œexposureā€ cars. Only exposured left have a lot of miles.