Acura NSX deals! $30k rebate and big discounts

Exactly. Forget exotics unless you have 40k or more that you can expense.

I definitely agree with this

Thats a good deal. I came to a point in my life, dumping 5-700$ per month on leases for well loaded 5series E class just wasnt worth it. I bought a 2015 Audi R8, will never drive any other type of car. You cannot go back to anything normal again. Be prepared to enter this new realm of addiction. However, it makes me smile everytime i drive it and 32 yo its the best decision ever. When im 50, i will drive a jeep cherokee lol.

Funny you say that, my wife told me the same damn thing when we crunched the numbers. She hates the idea of the GT350R (the part that itā€™s a mustang lol) but told me to buy a gen 1 R8 instead. Figured that even if we dailyā€™d the car, it wouldnā€™t take such a huge hit.

How much was the R8? If I can finance an R8 for 700 a month that would be so awesome.

Sure, just get a 30 year loan.

1 Like

Stupid remarks like this do nothing but deter people from the actual subject of the thread.

Exactly, i bought 2 years used, a huge ding off the msrp. I do daily drive the car. Insurance is 120$ per month. The bottom line is these cars even with 50-60k miles still bottom out around 60-70,000$. If you buy such a car and drive it for 5 years, you would lose about 40,000$. Its not terrible at all especially if your the type to lease fully loaded higher trim 5series/E class etc. maintenance is not bad, services from audi are 750 for 2 if you prepay. Brakes/Rotors for all 4 corners is about 1500$ with parts/labor. The rest of car is rock solid. I avg like 18mpg, i used to get that on my 08 g37 coupe. Yes its expensive compared to japanese cars but you cannot compare. The car is so tame like a regular audi for daily driving and the sport mode brings it alive for spirited driving. A gen 1 r8 is a bargain right now, get the facelift 14/15 MY and you wont be dissapointed.

2 Likes

You did good there. It looks like you carefully thought out your purchase and made a smart decision for your life/financial balance.

Well, this is a leasehackr forum and if I donā€™t ask how would I know if you did or didnā€™t get it for 700 a month. Otherwise you can choose to ignore my comment. But thank you for the life tip.

Financing is easy, its just math.

Amazing how you insure an R8 at 32 y/o for $120/mo, and meanwhile iā€™m here at 22 y/o getting quotes of around $200 a month for a used Toyota

1 Like

Welcome to the :earth_americas: of insurance.

How is that amazing? It makes perfect sense.

Itā€™s normal if you have a good driving record. Iā€™m 32 and my insurance on a 2018 M3 is 85 bucks a month. 300/100 coverage 1k deductible. Perfect record except for no front plate fix it ticket a few months ago.

I have a perfect record as well, but it does not make any difference in insurance prices.
Until the age of 25 even if I have a perfect record iā€™m still going to be looking at ridiculously high prices

Thatā€™s correct. 25 is the age to have cheap insurance and car rental.

That is amazing because Iā€™m 28, clean driving record, auto + home policy ā€œdiscountā€ and pay $165/mo just for car insurance on my 2008 Audi A4.

Iā€™ve cross shopped major companies, and tried one broker, but it seems like thatā€™s the lowest unless I drop my coverage amount. Itā€™s mind blowing to me but I guess thatā€™s SoCal market

Iā€™m in SoCal and use Metromile, which for me is about $40/month plus 7 cents per mile. Works well for me as I drive 5,000 miles per year. Ends up being about $80/month.

All the quotes Iā€™ve gotten from AAA, State Farm, and Geico are like $2,000/year for the same coverage.

so guysā€¦

I bought a 2017 NSX.

$1365 shipped to my house. 180K sticker. 0 down + 1st payment

2 Likes