Acura NSX deals! $30k rebate and big discounts

There are some serious deals to be had on the 2017 NSX. There is a $30k rebate if financed or leased through Acura for a min of 2 years. Rates are 2.9% to 3.9% for finance and money factor on leases is about .00180.

In addition to the rebates the dealer has about $5k he can add to the discount then from there its up to them based on options on the car.

For example on new a base $160k car they can do about $35k off in some cases slightly more on a fully loaded new $200k to $205k car I have seen about $50k off to $55k.

These are incredible deals the car is simply amazing the below numbers are an example of what I was offered on a lease and varied from dealer to dealer. there were better leases out there.

I ended up purchasing as it was a better deal for me. I got this instead of the Jag SVR and my god is this thing fast!! It is much better than my R8 and the acceleration is mind blowing! 0-60 2.9 seconds 1/4 mile 10.9 just an amazing car.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 Acura NSx

MSRP: [$168,000
Selling Price: [$129,900]
Rebates: $30,000 taxed
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

residual: 56% no matter length of lease or miles still the same
MFl: [.00180]

Security Deposit: 0
Total Due At Signing: $5000
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$1502.77]

Zip Code: []
Sales Tax Rate: []

Leasehackr Score: [10]

5 Likes

Yea I got 40k off sticker last week on one but selling price still at 165k after that because it is super loaded. These cars are tough to lease unless you get a super stripper version.

1 Like

Does anyone know the residual on these?

What’s a stripper version? Does that mean it comes with a pole?

7 Likes

It means it is guaranteed to get you a stripper :joy:

15 Likes

Yes the deals are coming. The issue is that high mf. The residuals aren’t that good either. I’m going to get one as well just trying to decide on when to pull the trigger.

56% is the residual on these.

I would say now is the time. there are a lot more of these selling than you think. My car was $160k $122K purchase price after discounts.

The only difference between a loaded car and a base car is cosmetic carbon fibre and seating surfaces and one performance option and thats carbon ceramic brakes as well as ELS stereo with tech package. There are also wheel options but all wheels even standard are the same size. its not like an Audi R8 were you have to choose between engine options and wheel sizes.

There is no difference in the cars other wise. The CCB brakes stop identical to the iron rotors and the iron rotors have the same brake caliper set up as CCB 6 piston front 4 piston rear. (only time CCB would be better is in extreme heat track use to prevent fade.)

all the carbon fibre does is add over $30k to the car price. Same engine same suspension magnetic dampers ect trans etc same interior (with the exception of the carbon fibre options)

The majority of the iron rotor cars are gone at this point and Acura has lessened the discounts on them and seem to be focusing more on the loaded $200k models.

a lot of the cars still listed have been sold. The more expensive $180k $200k cars are left. On a $200k plus car its possible to get $50k to $55k off. This is it guys they won’t be here long.

after this in 2018 the car is special order only none will be in showrooms.

I would jump on this

Actually I have gotten some pretty decent lease number especially if you can get a $205k car for $155k.

good luck guys

There are over 250 on the market and they are not selling many from the monthly numbers I saw. I do agree this is a good time. I have seen a 205k car for 150k that might be the one for me, it was just .0022 mf last month was killing the deal.

36 12 is 56%? Thought it was 54%?

What leasehaking is all about! good job putting this info forward.

Do we have a residual for 24 months and what incentives can stack with this (rewards cert, graduate etc…)

Anyone have residual for 7500 and 10K yr mileage?

1 Like

There are 179 new left and some listed are already sold and still listed. last week there were 200 both on cars.com and auto trader. the residual no matter what length of term you choose is 56%

you must be looking at numbers including used cars and trust me this months sales numbers are going to be insane.

And yet Honda won’t talk these performance numbers up on this car and point out that you’d have to get something like a 918 Spyder or McLaren P1 that’s at least 5 times more expensive in order to beat what it’s capable of. True million dollar supercar performance out of a 200k package, even less with incentives right now because they are too stupid to brag about it. You can’t even get them to tell you the 0-60 time because it’s not the top of the line in that regard, but who cares when you look at the total package?

1 Like

@ElectricEliminator I just looked at their website and they listed the 0-60. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Yeah… Now… Now that they are throwing cash on the hood because nobody wants it. Not when they should have been bragging about it and spinning it to the journos and enthusiasts, because they were scared of disappointing them. They literally wouldn’t give times to journalists reviewing the car. It’s too little, too late, and it’s a shame because it’s awesome.

It was a no win situation because the original is so beloved, and they hyped the successor for close to a decade. It’s basically the Chinese Democracy of cars.

On top of that, if I were Honda I’d refrain from calling anything I’m selling anyone a “power unit”, considering the awful taste their latest F1 run has left in everyone’s mouth with those alleged “power units”. It breaks my heart to see them doing so poorly there.