Acura NSX deals! $30k rebate and big discounts

$1965 a month with about $6400 at drive off would be the price on that.

The discount on that car should be a lot more imo.

It appears weeks have gone by and the dust has settled. The cheaper cars are all gone. The more expensive cars are still are out there. The interesting part is that the dealers were allowed to use up to 30k on a car but if they had multiple cars on the lot it actually pulled money away from the other cars. I wonder how they plan to get rid of the more expensive cars? Residuals will only go down from here. They could drop the mf down, but then that will only do so much with the residual dropping. Couple that with many of the dealers using the big money on other cars and where does that leave them?

On a side note I am curious as to what the best deals people were quoted. And if someone got one what did they get it for?

Personally I love this car. After driving it I can say the car is unreal and a pure enjoyment. It will go toe to toe with and super car. The interior would be my only gripe. It isnā€™t that it is bad it is just that it should of been more special. Once you start driving it though all is forgotten as you just enjoy the pure bliss.

Some who make a boatload still drive relatively cheap cars eg Warren Buffet ā€¦

I think for a 3 year lease term, it would be good to spend on a Porsche or NSX :slight_smile: But after that lease, going back to the $99 lease special will become that much harder ā€¦

I just want to drive something that puts a smile on my face everyday at a price I agree with.

Our 535 lease goes back in 3 months and Iā€™m struggling to find something I like sub 700. I like the new Accord but man itā€™s hard to go backwards.

True. A Rolls Royce is peanuts when you have billions of dollars. :rofl::joy:

You need to make up your mind on your budget and the type of car! You are looking at sports cars like the NSX but then saying a 4 door Accord is a potential option too. A lot of cars out there hard to make up your mind unless you narrow it down.

We have 3 cars and the BMW is hers. I have an AtsV that would get replaced with a fast car. I really like the Gtr too and just saw they have a lower priced model coming out.

Ahh. I figured either you were getting multiple cars or you are a car guy. So many cars out there it is hard to decide. I find myself in that boat often.

Car guy since birth. Not rich by any means so may have to hold off on the supercar and replace her 5 with another 5. I definitely want something faster to replace my V with.

I hear you. The problem with the hold off on a supercar part is that you wonā€™t see another lease deal like this on a supercar for a long time if at all imo. Acura wonā€™t make the same mistake twice and the other cars in the segment have no issues selling cars and leasing them at ridiculous prices. Hopefully I am wrong but I donā€™t see it happening.

Not to get to off topic but Gtr Quote 115k msrp 111k sales price 1937 with tax. Lmao. Residuals are horrible 51%.

1 Like

Wow, thatā€™s horrendous.

Just a heads up for anyone looking, PM if youā€™re interested. Thought I was going to pull the trigger but found something else.

167k MSRP
12k Miles / 36 Months
$1710 Per Month Including Tax (9.25%) / $0 Out of Pocket
Curva Red

Happy Hunting

Future Edit (Forgot to ad these):
5k Miles: $1571
10k Miles: $1664
12k Miles: $1710

Check NSX Prime.
60k off on a 200k demo and another one 50k off a 180k car. Turns out the higher option cars will carry better discounts.

Interesting color name, especially translated from Polish :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Not bad but not great.

What did you find instead?

Got fired up for all the wrong reasons on the NSX (discounts) and had my heart set on a GT350R this whole time. Realized I couldnā€™t stomach putting away 50-60k into something Iā€™ll ultimately have to return.

2 way different cars, but I understand what you are saying.

Thatā€™s very hard to achieve. I drive cars that make my wallet smile and cars that make me smile but not both