Acura NSX deals! $30k rebate and big discounts

With the tax on the rebate of 30k (ie $5k due at signing), I would say no thanks…
I would rather stick with the kia sorentos …

It’s usually not the food it’s the cocktails and wine that rack up the bills when we eat out :rofl:

We are travel junkies. I probably drive the cheapest 2 new cars in the neighborhood.

1 Like

Don’t drink alcohol in my family so we save a bundle. :joy:

I drink from $4 carton of wine at the street corner, so I save a bundle and get drunk too - win/win :slight_smile:

How is the insurance on the NSX? anybody have any quotes???

1 Like

Then you should definitely go for $699/mo 740i

1 Like

Always hacking, always winning. Everyone can learn from this man. :thinking::raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Struggling to get down to the $1500 number. Best deal is $1800 a month with $5k down. I don’t have the specs aside from the sticker is $191k

The hunt continues, but I’m losing hope in getting a deal.

I’m struggle with this in the calculate. So can someone help

192k sticker
182k price to be sold
54%
9% tax
30k incentive that adds tax
10k year can someone give me monthly

20% of monthly on car expenses? That’s insane! I’d never spend that much on car expenses. Never at any point in my entire life. I spend like .5% of my income on cars, and I LOVE cars.

Either you make a boatload of money or you drive the cheapest car on the planet.

2 Likes

My bad. Redoing the math, more like 1.5% - 2.0%.

Let’s hack this. @jsimon7777 how much are you making on car payments with 1.5-2% of your income? I’ll need the mf and residuals as well. :chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::bar_chart:

3 Likes

You read my mind. We’re missing the car payments in this equation!

Had no idea so many people could swing $1500/mo for a car lease. I need a new career.

I spend at least 1500.00 on my car a month. I just hate when my mom complains about how loud it is…

7 Likes

jim2527’s unofficial official rules of finance says [quote=“Nisten, post:37, topic:22834”]
how much do you guys roughly pull in per month?
[/quote]

jim2527’a official unofficial personal rules of car finance is that all reoccurring household car costs should be lower than one weeks take home pay for the household.

Payment, insurance, gas etc… I’m too frugal to spend that much on cars…

Its all about priorities. Some people like to have a litter of kids or to travel a lot or have a big house. I shouldn’t but I’d spend 1500 on the right car.

As a car lover, I might agree with you if I wasn’t afraid to park a brand new NSX in my middle class Miami neighborhood where it might be seen as a beacon for thieves to check out what else I might have inside my house. Perhaps if I had a garage to hide it in, or lived in a Condo with indoor garage.

Yeah not the kinda car you want to leave not in a garage lol. I think my limit is like 1200.