Acura NSX deals! $30k rebate and big discounts

Surprised so many lease hackers would go for this car. As a kid, I wanted a supercar. Now it just seems a waste. I barely drive my FR-S as it is.

Hate to slightly de-rail this conversation however since weā€™re on the subject of sports cars of this caliber, it turns out the R8 has a higher RV than the NSX currently (via Edmunds):

5K mileage numbers; subtract 2% for 7.5K or 4% for 10K

.00196 MF

68% (24 months, Coupe & Spyder) or 63% (24 months, Coupe +)
61% (36 months, Coupe & Spyder) or 56% (36 months, Coupe +)

Supposedly the discounts arenā€™t too bad shabby eitherā€¦

Happy Hunting folks

Anyone sees one for up to $5k down and $1500 a month, Iā€™m in! Looks like there are several here in So Cal, Iā€™ve sent emails and so now the waiting game beginsā€¦

you will find one its just a matter of time, good luck guys!

I just called a few places this morning - I was offered 10k miles, $1500/month including taxes in VA (4.15% on the total sale price of the car rolled into the lease). Donā€™t have the full details, that was given to me over the phone.

Let us know the details if you get them

Do you know the msrp?

I hope you remember full property tax of $4.57 per $100 over $20k.

Yeah, but thatā€™s not the ā€œleaseā€ thatā€™s a separate property taxā€¦Virginia sucks! Also Iā€™ll be registering it in my business name so I donā€™t even qualify for the $20k exception :frowning:

@Yinzer if they send over the details and I donā€™t go for it Iā€™ll be sure to post here. Iā€™m deciding between this and a GranTurismo Sport for $1180 all included or something like an F-Type for $799ā€¦decisions decisions!

Sure, but it adds $700-800/mo in the first year to the cost of the lease.

@Ursus Not really, they use the NADA ā€œClean Loan Valueā€ which is easy to dispute for cars like this. I inquired about the GranTurismo Sport ($140k MSRP), and NADA doesnā€™t have a clean loan value for the 2017 GT Sport. You work with low level employees at Arlington County who make the decisions. She said if thereā€™s no value they go by sales records, and on January 1 2018 the 2017 GT Sport will probably be ~80k or so, so $3-4k probably. Haha, I spent hours on the phone with Arlington County staff trying to figure this out since NADA didnā€™t have the valuesā€¦

I was told subtract 1% for each. 54% 10k 55% 7500 56% 5000 for 36 month
61% 5000 60% 7500 59% 10k for 24 month

mf is .00196?? op said it is .0018. anyone know which is correct?

1 Like

Thatā€™s the way to dispute it, sure :slight_smile:

1500 including VA tax should be closer to 12 or 1300 for me with 10% Pa tax on the lease amount and a lesser spec vehicle. At least thatā€™s what Iā€™m assuming/hoping.

It will probably be the same on the same spec car - your tax rate on lease amount is more than double tax on full price.

Numbers in CA arenā€™t coming back that great. Best deal Iā€™ve received on a 191k car is $3500 out of pocket and $2400 a month inc tax which seems a pretty far off but Iā€™ll keep at it and let the forum know what I find.

If anyone is willing to share some insight, how much do you guys roughly pull in per month? I can spend $1500/mo after all expenses, but whether you can or should are two different stories.

18k/mo and while itā€™s cool to read I would never commit to that level of car payment.

1 Like

The general rule of thumb I have seen others suggest is 20% of your monthly take home pay in total car expenses including gas, maintenance, insurance, registration fees etc. So your monthly payment for the car alone would be whatever is left from that total. But as with all finances, it is up to you in the choices you make. I personally love cars and would rather drive a 911 than eat out 2 more times a month or take that extra vacation.

3 Likes

How much you eating bruh? A 911 for 2 dinners? :pig2::pig2::pig2:

3 Likes