Acura NSX deals! $30k rebate and big discounts

That’s a bad assumption. I trade my vehicle back into my buddy and I negotiate my purchase of the vehicle with the next dealer. You only pay sales tax in Florida on the difference between your trade-in and the purchase if there is a difference.

It make sense now. You can recover part of the sales tax in this way.

Must be auto correct…can you clarify?

Hello Everyone,
Waking up an old thread. I just signed up for this forum as I was researching to buy an NSX.

As of 7/06/18, I just checked that there are still 13 NEW 2017 NSX available on autotrader.

How much truth is in this: Houston’s Sterling Mcall Acura dealer is saying that the $30k incentive was closed on March 30th 2018. These dollars were to be spread across ALL their 2017 NSX inventory, some dealers who had just a single car were able to give the entire $'s to the buyers/lessee. 750 NSX were built in 2017 and sold in US, and target is 300 US sales (450 for export) for 2018.

Can I still get any discount on the 2017’s ? I know the 2018’s are "made to order, but found out that Dallas Acura has 4 2018’s in stock.

Please advice.

Contact the dealer and ask them?

A lot of those advertised as “new” are actually low mileage CPO units. I contacted three “new” ones in the midwest and east coast and all had the same story.

You were absolutely right. very very few are really brand new.

Among 13, I found one dealer offering $30k +$10k off MSRP. Color is the one I dislike the most on an NSX :slight_smile:

Considering that the NSX has better reliability, has anyone thought of buying the car instead of leasing it ?

You sure it’s going be reliable? It has a very complex drivetrain

if you dont want it, mind sending over the details? I wrap most of my cars anyway so color means very little

sure. But don’t know how to PM you ? I am new here :slight_smile:

Those sales numbers are way off its much lower and the production numbers are much lower per goodcarbadcar.com

There are current $20k rebates off 2018’s right now again until the end of year so that dealer is not in the know. The $30k incentive is gone though.

total sales per year

2017 581
2018 93

They are called exposure units and they have a lot more room on the discount. The 2018s are offering a $20k rebate right now that just started in july supposedly.

1 Like

Any dealerships offering discounts of of msrp on the 2018’s besides the $20k manufacturer rebate?

Call some, ask, and let us know.

Are there any new great offers on the 2017 (non titled if you can find one) or 2018 nsx?
I’m considering this vehicle.

Thanks

Not really, I called a bunch and most of them are acting like someone is going walk in tomorrow and give them $200k. This is a similar problem I had buying a Nissan GTR, you get dealerships that just dont have experience selling expensive cars and they act like this this is some holy grail then cant let go for less then full price. One dealership has a 2018 red demo with 1200 miles that theyre asking full price on…

lol it took me 3 weeks to find my civic type R, every dealership acted like i was being selected by god himself to be able to pay a $15k markup. And some of these markups (honda of schaumburg in illinois) were literally “wheels painted black (they come black) tail lights in black (they come black) $2000 tints, and a radio.” the car has no options from the factory lmao

finally got one at MSRP in honda of hickory NC

1 Like

Hows it drive? Does it feel fast? Some reviews say yes, others say not so much.

I absolutely love it. its easily one of the funnest cars in my fleet. As opposed to speed if i drive like my gmc suv for a week and hop into the type r yea its fast, but coming from like my tuned M3 or performante not so much.

Got an intake, few small cosmetic mods and 18 inch wheels ( a must)