Msrp: 166800
selling price: 135000
monthly payment: 1845.45 including tax (7%) for 35 months
5k due at signing
RV: 54% or $90,126
MF: 00180
3yr/5k miles

Any thoughts?

I think any car that loses 46% of its value after 3 years and 15,000 miles is never going to make a good lease. But if you really love the car, who cares?

Pretty rough, the discount seems big but the residual for only 5k miles a year is brutal and the interest is high. Probably cheaper to finance and sell down the line?

Ive been offered more off but it was a higher MSRP NSX. Most of the dealers arent willing to do anything other than the $20k Acura assistance which is taxed for me in CA so its just not worth it. The 54% residual is really killing the lease deals.

I thought rv would at least be 56% with 3yr/15k (5k per yr). Maybe the deals will get better near the end of year (4th quarter) or when the 2019s come out. Maybe some dealers will discount more on their end.

If they’ve moved a total of 93 units in 2018, I don’t reckon there’s much motivation to get them in consumers’ hands.

The NSX just seems a little confusing of a car from Acura. It’s not pure and visceral like the previous one. It’s super complex. Not everyone in the mid-$100k sports car arena are crazy for hybrids.

I live in OC California and exotic cars are everywhere, but I’ve seen a total of one NSX in the wild. They’re just not catching on. They probably drive people into dealerships to ooh and ahhh more than anything else. And maybe that’s the new mission of the car.