Acura NSX deals! $30k rebate and big discounts

I got my nsx, awesome!!! tested the other hardware out there but love this one
and got a great deal too for a car I was getting anyway.

2 Likes

Post the deal that you were able to get.

AFS didnā€™t give the 30K? I canā€™t seem to find info on the 30k or 20kā€¦

Basically dealers had a pool of cash to use as incentives on the vehicles. They were able to give up to 30k out of the pool, but they didnā€™t have enough to give the full 30 on multiples vehicles. So Iā€™m ghessing the dealer had 50k, gave 30k to the first deal and 20k to the second.

Does anyone have a good recommendation on a cover transport? Im finalizing my deal tomorrowā€¦ Iā€™ll share one Iā€™m done

How is your monthly payments so low? When inputting your numbers in a lease calculator, itā€™s near $1800ā€¦ are you sure your numbers?

Thank you for clarifying

Your calculations are wrong. Iā€™m getting depreciation at $837/month and rent at $431/month.

Hey Jon, what lease calculator are you using? Im using one from calculator.net

I calculated it by hand.

Thank you for clarifying

Okay, thank you for clarifying

Wow, such attitude thinking when you are the one posting wrong info. :thinking: Adjusted cap cost was $135k. The post clearly states the total discount is $59.2k ($155k selling price - $20k rebate = $135k).

Sorry Jon, I thought the selling price was the final priceā€¦ I just didnā€™t want to get excited about these deals if they are not trueā€¦ good to know they are :slight_smile:

They were true, doubt they are now though.

Do you know the the residual on 5K miles now? Seems they came down to 52% from 54% 2017

I donā€™t know. Are 2017ā€™s still around? If so, are they even leasable?

If you are finalizing a deal tomorrow, donā€™t you have that info?

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Looking for an Acura NSX for $1600/m - WILL PAY FOR HELP

What dealer? I was looking at an 2017 R8 Plus. I typically buy a year or two old and get MMR pricing then sell a year or less later. Cost to own is minimal. Less then 10k. I like the NSX but wondering about value years down the road.

I assume you did not consider the sale tax and registration fee in the cost of ownership here. Is that right ?