Acura NSX deals! $30k rebate and big discounts

I am the one who started this thread, I was the first on this forum to make everyone aware of this as well as how to deal with these dealers, and have helped plenty of people acquire these cars along with a few other posters on this board,

I have consistently been able to negotiate between $55k and $60k of new non exposure $205k price cars, 40k off the $ 160k cars Those are realistic numbers.

Do not tell me to take my argument of this post when people are being totally unrealistic about 20% off on top of a $200k car with $30k rebates and trashing the car. I came to this forum to help. That 20% off scenario would only be on exposure cars and still few and far between thats $70kā€¦

If you read my posts they WILL help you negotiate a killer deal even now. The rebate is in effect until the end of march and their are plenty of dealers willing to deal.

There are only 68 of these left so if i were you get on the phone and call every one of them. When i was looking there were over 200.

Good luck

3 Likes

There is an exposure car at Neil Huffman Acura at Oxmoor. That might be one to look into if you want a low payment. Scanlon Acura has one as well with a few hundred miles on it.

@kiasorento1976 Can you send me a PM? I have a question in regards to this and canā€™t seem to send you a PM, I really appreciate your assistance

Hello all. I have found this site and this discussion to be very informative and it has me considering leasing a car for the first time, specifically an NSX. Thanks to Kiasorento1976 for starting this thread. I will be looking at/negotiating a deal in the next few days.

Does anyone know what are the current money factor and residual value? I am seeing .0018 and 54-56%.

Thanks in advance

As a current V10 R8 owner, I agree completely and am looking to trade UP to an NSX. Thanks for all the great info!

Canā€™t say for the MF but the residuals are definitely at 54% for 36/5k.

Thanks, I guess Iā€™ll find out soon enough.

Sorry for the delayed response. I totally get your thought process, but your thought process applies with greater force to buying the car in a few years as opposed to buying it today at inflated values. At the supercar level, buying used is a regular thing. Why should that not apply here? Maybe Iā€™m missing something. Curious to know your thoughts. Thanks.

Thank you all for tips and info. After weeks of emailing and calling countless dealers, I have signed my lease agreement today.

MSRP: $194.2K
Selling Price: $155K
AFS Rebate: $20K
Total Discount: $59.2K
Miles: 1

MF: 0.0018
RV: 54% for 36/5K

Down: First months payment plus fees and registration.

Monthly: $1,267.11
Monthly with CA tax (9.5%): $1,387.49

Deals are still out there. Good luck to those who have not yet snatched one.

Can you help me find a similar deal? Iā€™m not finding much success.

So each mile will cost ~$3.50, not factoring in gas, insurance, tires etcā€¦Not terrible :cowboy_hat_face:

It doesnā€™t appear that Acura has a national inventory system online. Is the only way to find out to call dealers?

Cars.com search ā€œnewā€ and all miles from your zip.
54 as of today

1 Like

Anyone know of any deals left?

Iā€™ve badgered the Denver and Chicago locations to no avail.

That Rimac was incredible until Hamster blew it up.

Did he ever say exactly what happened? The race was over, you would think applying the brakes would stop the vehicle.

This is Richard Hammondā€¦ He managed to ruin a McLaren with water in the gas tank. I canā€™t even imagine what he pays for insurance lol.

Amazon now pays for his crashes.

1 Like

I found this explanation. Apparently he and Nate Rimac disagree on what happened.