Acura NSX deals! $30k rebate and big discounts

I was told twice today it’s gone after today, you’re saying you think Acura will offer even more money?

i was told it runs until end of January, but I didn’t see it in writing.

I wonder why Acura in Chicago is telling me the deal has to be done by tomorrow night for me to get it

Can I get this info from Acura financial directly ?

like i said, just what i heard. tomorrow night could be true, but seems odd they’d end the program on a day other than the end of the month, but what do i know… AFS doesn’t do logical things. They should have just bumped residuals and lowered the MF on these cars rather than drop $30K on the dealers and hurt the resale market.

thanks for all your help tonight

What pricing did they tell you ?

they were at 189 - 45k

What color are you on ? What did you monthly come to on that car ? Anything down ? I think your on to highl if a car for the payment you want

New, 1,740 miles and $30K off

$41,700 off, 10 miles

So which deal is better lol?

Dont ask me, I’m just the messenger :slightly_smiling_face:

Just shoot @ursus: he is the messenger

So these two dealers posted , anyone deal with them ? What do you think payment should be on those cars ?

Welcome back. Have you been hibernating? :thinking:

Do some legwork yourself. Go type the numbers into the calculator.

3 Likes

Just confirmed that $30k AFS rebate is still valid. Now just trying to find a dealer to give a decent discount. If anyone has any leads, please PM me. Thanks.

A bunch of the dealers that were not giving any love a week ago when I was looking to buy are all now calling. Maybe you just need to play hard to get…

I’m definitely playing hard to get. No bites yet. Best I’ve got with the rebate is 50k off but on a 200k car. Will wait and see.

What’s the best offer you have come across ?