Acura NSX deals! $30k rebate and big discounts

Great work, fellas. What is the residual for 24/5k and 36/5k? Thanks.

The 24/5 was 61%, but I think money factor was .0024 instead .0017 for 36.

36/5k is 56% and definitely the best way to go if you want 36 months.

Frozen is right the best path is 36/5. Iā€™m bitter about this stupid .20 a mile and this thread will remind me everytime I look at it lol. They used a normal Acura price for mileageoverage and it is cheaper than doing a higher mileage point on the lease. I knew the rate and still didnā€™t think to calculate it out. Fml!

1 Like

Sorry man. I had the contract printed in front of me, and the finance guy walked out. So I jumped on here to read to keep myself busy and saw someone mention this. I was literally minutes away from signing and had him reprint the deal for 5k miles instead of 10k.

Haha amazing! At least some people are benefiting from this. Itā€™s funny that Acura didnā€™t catch this. This can be attributed to them being used to leasing less expensive cars. An Aston Martin for example charges $1 for every mile over. The nsx .20. Go figureā€¦

How are you all finding this? I will literally fly out to pick one up.

Every dealer in Midwest is not responding or quoting over 2000 wth taxes.

Most of the big deals are gone. It just takes the right approach. I usually threaten the sales manager and the Gm of the store. They get scared and offer me the car for a small fee under market value. :joy::rofl:

Thereā€™s one at Baierl Acura here in Pittsburgh. GM is a nice guy, dunno how low heā€™ll go tho.

Thanks for the lead!

I initially negotiated with Baierl Acura. $164,000 msrp and they were at $124,000. This was a month ago, so they might be willing to go even lower. I have a solid lead on a $200k+ dealer demo if anyone is interested. Itā€™s not listed as a demo on their website, so it just continues to sit at the dealership. Message me if youā€™re interested.

How do you like over the frozen M5?

HI, I am new here, looking into the NSX. Could you tell me which demo you were talking about? I tried working with Baierl but couldnt come to terms. Thanks! love all the info on here

still looking, hard to find what i want

I know a few are asking for help , but if anyone can help me out and point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Iā€™m trying to get 1200-1400 range like a few of the people on the post have had . Cant seem to get higher than $38k off with rebate , HELP?

Im in CA

Thanks

Whatā€™s the lowest payment youā€™ve been quoted and what was the msrp on that car and how much total off ?

Why could you not come to terms with them?

48k off a 200k car , Iā€™m looking at 160-170k range . The most I have been quoted off on that is 38k most dealers seem to be only willing to the the factory 30k discount . I havenā€™t really been working payments yet due to the fact that I need the 45k range on the discount to hit the monthly I want or that others say they have been getting. What have you been running into ?

Today is the last day for the 30k so we better get it together. ill be calling all day

I highly doubt that , if anything it will be going up .