Acura NSX deals! $30k rebate and big discounts

I’ve checked into a couple different cars, most recently a white one around $190k. The $30k incentive is still available, but apparently only if it hasn’t been used on another car already. Also, the dealer I spoke with about the white car quoted a MF of .0025 (6%), which seems really high. They said this was as low as AFS will go now on 2017s now that we are in 2018. The RV also dropped a percent to 53 and 54, on 36/7.5 and 36/5 respectively. I’m not sure I believe what they are saying about the MF, as that seems unreasonably high, but I suppose AFS might have change the terms on 17s given that we are now in 2018. Very disappointing if true, and would mean the reasonable lease deals are gone if so. I’ve only heard this from one dealer though and they could be trying to pad the MF. Anyone else gotten any firm quotes in January?

1 Like

Wow that is a much higher MF. No idea if that is true or not. Also that residual dropped by two points on the 5k lease. Mine was 56%.

If the MF has in fact gone up that high, coupled with the RV drop (which is understandable), that makes a lease pretty unattractive. I’m going to see if a different dealer can confirm the same MF and RV numbers, or maybe somebody here has a quote in January to confirm. I’ll be really curious to see what AFS does going forward though. The leftover 17s are going to be hard to move if the lease terms are really bad, unless they raise incentives even further. Maybe AFS is counting on selling much more than leasing the remaining inventory. Congrats to those that scored a lease deal last year!

They are definitely not going to up the incentive as there are less than 75 new left (LESS THAN 2 PER A STATE) and now in 2018 the NSX is special order only and will be extremely rare. AFS is probably counting on selling the rest of the inventory as you said. In addition the few cars left will probably be turned into exposure cars and used for demos to place orders for the 2018 though I do believe most of them will be sold as there are so few of them left.

This will present an interesting supply and demand situation that will be similar to what happened years ago when the first gen Audi R8 was not selling and then Audi offered crazy lease deals and then the value of the car went up.

I hope you guys that were able jump on this deal did as this was a once in a lifetime situation getting a car of this caliber with these discounts. This was not just any car lease deal it was for a bona fide hypercar/supercar with absolutely incredible performance. I do not regret getting mine and honestly nothing compares the car is just WOW and I have owned high end Porsches and R8’s etc and this thing just kills it.

Best I’ve gotten is about $55k off with incentive on a $200k car. Things are not looking good with the increase in MF and decrease to RV based on some of the recent posts.

What’s the most you have been offered on 160-170 cars ? I don’t believe the mf increase

The best I’ve been offered on a 170k car is the AFS rebate of $30k. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to figure out this deal and it does not seem right to me. I have not leased a car before, so any help would be much appreciated. This vehicle is supposed to have MSRP of 200k. The dealer said payments would be $1202 (1201.57) per month for the lease term. He also said the upfront taxes on incentive are 3342… Issues i am having are where it says the value of the car is and also it says cash due at lease signing. I did not agree to this cash. This should be N/A right? And that number should go to where it says dealer contribution? Is the car being devalued to get me at around $1200 per month? Also, what is the MF and RV? Thank you all for any help.

Also is the max tax on NYC car sale/lease under $800? Are dealer getting away with the $3.3k tax due to taxing the incentive? Any way around this?

20chars20chars20chars

At that price i would not worry too much about anything. Just get it already.

I’m just making sure I don’t waste my time and show up and they are expecting me to hand them $33,000 in cash. Obviously I wouldn’t… but that would be a good 8 hours wasted.

Just don’t want to be reading the lease wrong. Thanks!

I cant see what you attached but you said 3300 as drive off.

$33342 is due at signing. $30k is paid by the rebate and the remaining $3342 is paid by you.

thank you that helped a lot with that number.

I still do not get where the MSRP went and why the dealer doesn’t put in their own dealer discount. I guess in the end if I am only shelling out $43k then that is all that matters right?

What is the msrp? $189,830? Or something else?

I’m guessing you didn’t scan for us the MSRP. It should be the top of that first sheet. From my calculations, if there is no mileage adjustment, the MSRP should be around $207,407. If the sales price is $163,650 before incentives, that’s one heck of a discount.

it’s supposedly 206,500 according to window sticker. 156k base + extras

So basically… they are giving me a dealer discount of 36k and using the 30k Acura incentive as “cash”. I guess it is finally making a bit of sense to me. I just thought it was important to know what the MF and RV are for leases. Also would just like to confirm for you guys if the MF/RV really did change or if dealers can manipulate it to December numbers.

Thanks. Great work. Does the car have some miles on it?

Well I think this proves the residual hasn’t dropped. That said, grab this deal as I’m sure there are plenty of people on this forum trying to figure out what car/dealer it is before you do :slight_smile: