Acura NSX - 2019 Lease Deals out there?

0.00225 is the standard money factor for Acura/Honda when there isn’t a subvented money factor. They are giving you buy rate through Honda Financial

Edmunds is saying for a 2020 it’s 0.00215

I’ll double check with them tomorrow (I’m in Hawaii) and confirm if they’re offering a different company. I did mention I was looking at another Financial Institution (PenFed) to finance and they mentioned that I would need to start financing with Honda/Acura to get the full discount and then refi sometime after the first payment.

If you are a repeat customer of Honda Financial then the buy rate is 0.00215

Your post is confusing. Are you leasing or purchasing? Your earlier posts has leasing numbers, but now you are taking about financing and re-financing.

I’m looking to lease (hence sharing what was quoted by the dealer and asking about current residual and MF). My reference to “financing” was just sharing insight on a part of my conversation with the dealer that I felt confirmed that the lease was being offered by Honda financial. This was in response to a question that was asked by someone who is stating Honda is no longer supporting leases on 2019s.

Hope that clears the confusion

Confirmed with the dealer today. Lease is thru Acura/Honda. Apparently they are still supporting the lease on 2019s.

Anyone else have insights on what MF and Residual (should/could) be?

What people meant by “supporting the lease” is that there isn’t a special reduced money factor on the 2019 or 2020 NSX, a dealer won’t stop you from leasing a vehicle just because there isn’t a special money factor on it.

If Honda isn’t offering a special MF on the 2019 or the 2020 then there probably wont ever be, its a pretty niche vehicle so I wouldn’t expect anything different in terms of future incentives

Going by what Edmunds said, “no lease support” doesn’t mean incentives or subvented rate, it means they aren’t leasing 2019s at all. I understand the dealer told then otherwise, so go by that (maybe Edmunds is wrong, or it’s done in one region but still leasing in another), but “no lease support” on that MY means the captive doesn’t want them back in 2-3 years so they aren’t leasing them anymore.

Just announced by Acura, $20K incentive on 2020’s only.

2 Likes

Might see some decent leases if dealers want to discount them as well!

I read somewhere that the incentive was booked thru 3-31-2020. I guess they could always stop it, but the dealer I’m negotiating with now is still offering it to me.

Anyone lease or get quote on a 2020?

I seriously doubt it. These cars have been special order only for over a year. Just not enough supply anymore to make killer deals. PMC is busy painting MDX’s now :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Going to revive an old thread.

I’ve received an offer from a CA dealer for 52% residual, $5200 due at signing, $1950 per month plus tax for 36 months. MSRP of car is 161K and would be ordered to my specifications. The price of the car would be $139K including the 20K incentive.

Thoughts on this? Definitely not as good as OP’s deal but wanted to know if I could wiggle the price downward.

Thanks everyone.

So the actual discount is like 1.2%?

Max_g

I’m not the savviest with numbers, what do you mean by the actual discount? I’m in agreement with @SunPanda on calculating the cost as total out of pocket over the three years so I’m unsure what you’re referring to when you’re saying the actual discount is 1.2%.

I can tell you most good dealers are doing 20k off (from Acura when financing through them as you mentioned) + 10k off that at the dealer level. So a base Acura NSX with that included would be 30k off, or around 128k.

It sounds like they aren’t giving you the additional 10k off from the dealer. If they can bake that in, you might not have a terrible deal.

Not sure where you’re at, but Scott Yamasaki at Fremont Acura is awesome and specializes in NSX, and might be worth a chat to see what he can do.

2 Likes

bsf1

Thanks for responding. The MSRP of the car I specced out is actually 166K. Are you saying I should be getting 20K from Acura plus the 10K off from the dealer? It that is the case, it sounds like I’m getting only some of the 10K off from the dealer.

Spoke with Scott and he’s great, but his deal is slightly more than the one I’m getting and he’s a bit further.

Question in general for everyone here. Does the timing of a lease matter in terms of getting a better deal? There’s always talk about end of quarter or end of year numbers that a dealer needs to reach. Would it make a difference for a NSX?

Discount off car, excluding incentives.

For a volume unit like a Rdx sure, but to meat a target, @ethanrs isn’t blowing out a C8 (like I’ve been bloody asking). Same for Acura.