Acura NSX - 2019 Lease Deals out there?

$139k post incentives plus $20k incentive = $159k sales price

$159k is 1.2% off $161k

1 Like

Yikes… as others have said, that’s not a great deal. There’s a lot of meat left on the bone on the dealer discount side. It’s hard not to let the original 2017 deals taint my perception of the current deals but only receiving $20k off is not good enough in either case. I would also encourage you to not restrict shopping to just a specific locale if you’re looking for the most competitive deal. Of course there are other indirect costs when shopping nationwide so there is that to consider, too.

As far as timing goes – Can anyone give a definitive answer this year? The market is all over the place and if you don’t get an answer here regarding the NSX, reach out to as many dealers as you can and broach that subject in your conversations. In my experience, when you get into the market for the NSX, R8, and other higher end cars, service tends to be a little more personalized. Leave your contact info in case they do have urgency to offload. You might be surprised with a call later down the road.

@L.L Thanks for the response. I also have an eye toward the 2017 deals, but have to live with what I’m dealing with now since I’m not interested in a used car. Is there a target lease number that you would think is a solid deal?

I have no problem going out of state to pick up a car and then driving it back to LA. Might even be fun to do it. If anyone has any suggestions for dealers in California, Nevada or Arizona, I’m all ears. It’s slim pickings in Los Angeles, half of the dealers in the LA area are doing MSRP or refusing to make orders. The NSX seems to be not worthwhile for the dealers I’ve spoken with.

Yes, you should get 10k off from dealer, and 20k from Acura if you finance with them. I don’t think you have to finance all of the car with them to get the 20k off, maybe 5-10k.

IMO given the lower depreciation, it would be better to get the full 30k off and just buy the car outright (maybe with 72 months financing), then sell after several years.

There’s nothing set in stone on what discount the dealer will agree to (although 1.2% seems really low). After all, that’s the one thing coming out of their pocket.

It’s a matter of negotiation and/or reaching out to multiple dealers to find the most competitive one.

I think you’ll get a better deal on an in stock NSX over a custom order. If a car has been sitting in inventory for a while, the dealer will be more motivated.

I had a black 2018 and just traded it for a yellow 2020. Emailed 6 dealers on the East Coast with my offer, including trade. None accepted. After 3 weeks, one came pretty close so I took it.

But I was purchasing, not leasing. One thing to consider is that actual value at lease end will likely be much higher than the residual.

how much???

Ditching the Ferrari?

There are no NSX’s in stock in Southern California, and only four in all of California. I believe most dealers are only getting them for custom orders.

1 Like

Got $120k on the 2018 trade. Paid $134295 on the new 2020.
Wholesale on the trade is higher but $120k was the best I could do. And because of my state tax laws, I had to trade it in for the tax credit.

There are 5 new NSXs within 350 miles of Socal. The white one in Oakland has no options (which would have been ideal for me).

I bought mine from a dealer that was 400 miles away. Drove down and back in one day. Long drive but it wasn’t too bad.

Good luck.

Thats odd, my Pulp Fiction calculator yields 2/3 less time on return trip

Could you tell me how much you got off the MSRP?

Thank you.

PM sent.
Thanks

I wonder how much the GAP is