Acura NSX - 2019 Lease Deals out there?

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/New+Cars/2019/Acura/NSX/Brighton+MI-48114?makeCodeList=ACURA&searchRadius=0&modelCodeList=NSX&zip=48114&marketExtension=true&listingTypes=NEW&startYear=2019&endYear=2019&sortBy=relevance&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0

Down to only 36 in the entire country, just email all of them :rofl:

1 Like

Quote I just received:

"Our special lease on NSX with $5,500 down ( included all incentives) and 39 months is at $ 2229 + tax.

Best Regards,

Sam

Sales Manager
Acura of Thousand Oaks
"

1 Like

That is special!!

4 Likes

I leased a 2019 Aston Martin Vantage last December, 185K MSRP, 20K off, at 1480+tax. 2500mi/year tho, but it was cheaper to pay the mileage overage charge than add more to the lease.

I highly doubt Acura will be able to beat a number like this. Not allowing a lease transfer is a dealbreaker for me, as much as I’m interested in one.

Too bad a small group of people who live in the same area can’t get together and share a couple of nice cars. Especially those stuck in non-transferrable leases.

I would love to take you up on this if you were on the west coast :slight_smile:

That’s actually a great idea, group lease like 5 cars split among 5 people. Rotating allowance. Kinda like a subscription program but amonst different manufacturers. I am going for a DB11, i feel more incognito in a classy coupe vs these super coupes. How much was overage on Vantage?

You are now stuck in the Aston Martin lease…

$5500 down and $2229+ tax a month ??

For a hooked up Acura?

Haaaaa

Wow…

Scary scary scary!!!

You did not add the 800/month × 35 payments.

He did. He took my trade in and added the payments.

Oh okay. Great deal

No, turns out Ally was in error, the transfer process for the Aston is in flight. In hindsight, I should have just kept it and paid for the extra miles overage charge of $1/mile. I really love the new Vantage.

Not going to renege on the transfer though, as much as I’d like to :). He’s already filled out the credit app and had his credit run.

Let me know how that ends. They wasted a month and half of our time and kept saying the transfer was happening and it never did. I went up as many levels as I could and they told me no transfers of Aston Martins will happen any more whether you got the lease through Ally or not.

I leased mine in late 2018 – apparently those 2018 leases are allowed to be transferred. I’d recommend escalating to the CEO and head of PR / Press like I did. That got a quick response from their executive escalations team.

Within Ally bank? Or are you saying Aston Martin?

There is no way Aston Martin can help as it is an issue with the bank.

Within Ally Bank. I’ll message you privately.

Yes please do. Thanks!

Would have done this in a heartbeat and in NY…but from previous posts seems like it can’t be done.

Are you referring to the NSX or Aston?

I saw this deal today, maybe @Rondtable wants it :grin:

https://www.millermotorcars.com/2019-aston-martin-vantage-coupe-c-3124.htm?utm_campaign=MMC_June_Lease_Specials&utm_source=MMC_June_Lease_Specials&utm_medium=email

Already got one a few months ago. Beautiful car, but keeps getting weird service lights popping up.