Acura NSX - 2019 Lease Deals out there?

Not sure what policy OP has with Geico, but when it comes to exotics and collector cars, it’s important for buyers and lessees to keep in mind the difference between stated value and agreed value auto ins.

Stated value policies from major insurers typically pay out stated value or ACV, whichever is lower. Guess what, ACV will almost always be lower than stated value.
Agreed value policies pay out the agreed value, period.

SunPanda - can you DM me the full details of your lease and contact info for your dealer rep?

My dealer can’t come anywhere near what you got. I spec’d 163 msrp then negotiated $28k discount, and at 36/5k it’s a 54% residual with a TOP of $78k. 36/10k drops residual to 52%.

Your deal seems too good to be true, and based on what you’ve shared you have more options and miles. Please DM me!

I’m joking

Anyone know which dealer SunPanda got his lease through??

Crown Acura, I will PM all the specs and who to talk to

Congrats on the pickup! I’m looking into NSXs myself and am kicking myself for not being interested sooner with the types of discounts they were providing on the previous models.

2019 way better car, so you are not late

1 Like

SunPanda

Thanks for the informative posts.

Definitely alot of haters on the thread.

I get what you mean for IRS that “acura” means something different than lambo.

I have a Audi R8, love it and daily it.

I want the huracan but also the facelift gallardo is beautiful and is holding value crazy good, not favorable for me! Lol

I debated trading up to the 2017 nsx when people were getting crazy deals.

Lets see, maybe can get into the Huracan.

My whole thing is that i need to be able to drive the car all year round and i live in NY.

Not many cars fit that spec but i feel the NSX does!

Good luck and enjoy your car in good health!

This is great info thanks! I just checked on one of these and they told me the residual on 10K miles was 52%. Based on your numbers it is in the high 60s.

Also - you got the spoiler and painted calipers or ceramic?

thanks for the help! there are a couple orange 2019’s up by me that I have my eye on.

Hey SunPanda-

Have fun with that NSX. Maybe not unlike you, I’ve busted my tail my whole life, jobs as a teen, served in the military, paid for my own undergrad & grad school, and finally earned my place to afford nice things like houses and cars. In short, ignore the haters (way too many online) and only focus on those who can add value to your life. I don’t suffer ignoramuses, fools, or naysayers around me. Works pretty well in business and online.

All that said, I’ve been scoping out a few 2017 NSX models as compared to getting into a new 2019 NSX with all the improvements. Curious to see if your research revealed any serious reasons NOT to consider a certified 2017 (used) vs going for the new 2019. I’m less interested in the cosmetic updates and more focused on the mechanical/electrical changes made to the 2019 model.

(I’m based here in SLC Utah where we have some of the best mountain twistys for a car like this.)

Thoughts?

2017s do have a a lot of issues man.

Acura told me themselves. Steering, Suspension, Ride Quality, Tires, Brakes, are all better.

Really strongly consider the 2019. I’m wowed by it, seriously.

PM any more questions you may have

1 Like

Does any body want to take over my NSX for 6 months, miles all used up, but I will pay for the penalty for 4K miles so whoever can drive it to their hearts content.

$1,300 per month with MA taxes included! Red and black interior.

20180424_121527|243x500

2 Likes

Is it through AFS? If so, they don’t allow transfers.

yes, and that sucks hard, but isn’t there a way to do it on swaplease or something?

No. Swapalease doesn’t have any magical powers.

2 Likes

Seems there is now $20,000 trunk money on these cars now. Perhaps the old deals might come back.

1 Like

Just ran sample numbers using this month’s figures. Assuming an agressive 25% discount (including $20k flagship/incentive cash) on a base car ($160k), a 36/5k lease will exceed $1,500 p/m. :frowning:

55% Residual (24) Term / 53% (30) / 50% (36)
Add 1% for 7.5K or 2% for 5K

Also, there are only 43 2019’s in inventory in the entire country right now. So I’d imagine that we won’t see deals like last time. These have become special order only cars.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/New+Cars/2019/Acura/NSX/Brighton+MI-48114?makeCodeList=ACURA&searchRadius=0&modelCodeList=NSX&zip=48114&marketExtension=true&listingTypes=NEW&startYear=2019&endYear=2019&sortBy=relevance&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0

I think last time, the rebate on these was $30k…

dang, wish you were in CA!

Also looking into getting a 2019 Acura NSX, anyone have leads on any good lease deals?