About to finance fully-loaded 2023 EQS 580. 3.5k miles. MSRP 146k; I got them down to 115k. Any reason I shouldn't buy?

If you need 12k miles per year, lease it at 12k miles per year, not 7.5k per year.

2 Likes

They’ll negotiate on the top discount, not there.

So you are correct that you can get it removed but probably not directly.

I’m with you though, sounds like a scam.

NO!! Don’t do this.

That 4900 cash down is a lot. He is probably still marking up the MF. I think you can still squeeze out a $100 more from this deal. Should probably run the numbers on the calculator to see what the actual payment should look like vs what he is offering you.

I told the OP exactly what the MF was

1 Like

Why? Don’t you end up paying more if you use miles at the end of lease.

No. A 1% or 2% increase in residual on a 145k car (high MSRP) is a larger payment than paying for the miles.

$35? that seems pretty low. I did the calculations long time ago and the residual difference was larger. You could be right, maybe the numbers change for the newer months, I haven’t ran the numbers in the calculator again.

Or maybe your calculation was based on a 13 month lease

24 months lease was the lowest back then. That’s when I did the calculation.

Just read 2 comments later.

1 Like

He’s on 36 months. I think the residual bumps from 50% to 52% so it’s real close. Stupid bloated MSRP.

I came back after 24 hours hoping to see a dumpster fire thread. Wasn’t disappointed.
OP you do you, at the end of the day it’s your money. But there are plenty of better luxury 3 row suv for similar or less money

Just save some popcorn till the OP becomes a founding member of the vasectomyhackr.com

1 Like

OP got 4 kids so he’s loaded and can pay any monthly payment. Don’t worry about him folks.

He likes the car :person_shrugging:
The price looks fine to him too.

Those taxes seem awful low for NY….

1 Like

How is this thread still open? I think EQS threads need to wind down.

1 Like

Why? People seem to be interested in them…