A scam is unmasked

[sorry for all the bother, I’ve deleted the post]

1 Like

Congrats on the model 3. You are the first poster who posted about getting a new Model 3

@vhooloo how do you know he got a Model 3? Did I miss it somewhere or did your crystal ball tell you?

Surely you would be getting a model 3 right if you are buying a new Tesla and be willing to give up a 528i for 350 monthly ---- A 54k 5 series for 350 is an incredible deal, so if you are giving this up, it has to be for an exciting new car :slight_smile:

I assumed he got a Model S/X, but am not sure. He also stated that he financed the Tesla because leasing was too expensive. That leads me to think Model S/X even more so because I don’t think the 3 can be leased.

Is this the same car that was transferred earlier here?

3 Likes

In June 2014, 2016s were already out? Jeez.

Edit: Never mind.

If he is trying to turn a profit that is kind of scummy.

3 Likes

I think this was June 14th… not June 2014…

Wow, so the OP is actually trying to profit by asking for $1k downpayment that he didn’t even make/pay?

1 Like

Appears to be that way… covers the payments he made while he had it…

Oh, LOL. ooops. 20 chars

I mean the msrp is exactly the same (probably a common msrp), ends in the same month, the mileage falls in line, and is in the same area.

P.S - the most infurating thing here is the use of NorthCal… it’s NorCal or the Bay Area or the Peninsula :rage:

Does anyone have carfax, they can run the vin to see if it was bought at steven’s creek and was gray.

What bugs me is that he lied about putting 4k down, not that he’s asking for 1k. He’s capitalizing on the last guy’s geniorosity

2 Likes

Why does it bug you? He saw an arbitrage opportunity and took it. It’s no different than buying the piece of junk at a garage sale for $10 and it turns out to be worth $1000.

Yes you are exactly right, I got the transferred from the original owner but just found don’t need it anymore

Hi all! Please accept my apologies about hiding the background stories, I was afraid of making people suspecting there is anything wrong with the BMW itself.

And yes it’s from another leasehackr member who I got this car from. (link above)

I intended to get this 1k and send $500 to the original owner, because he gave up an opportunity who offered around 1k but still insisted to deal with me. (only because I replied his post first)

If members here don’t agree I’m doing the correct thing, I can give up the 1k downpay requirement, then car is $380 per month total.

Pls let me know your thoughts, thank you!

Changed title, sorry about that