*49.3 Leasehackr Score* 2017 Chevy Equinox LT AWD $33,885. One Pay Lease $2,691 & $0/month. Equals to $63/mo +lic/tax/fees

Just remotely did a great deal for my family members in Illinois on a Triple black Equinox with Navigation and black package.

If you divide the lease portion by 24 months it works out to be approx $63/month for a very loaded equinox. I did two deals last month for friends/family in AZ and they were $133/mo for a base LS.

BTW this deal was done in 5 min over the phone, they are transparent and honorable in my dealings. I will post their contact info for those in the area.

MIKE ANDERSON CHEVY
Eric Jones Internet Manager
773-465-2000 eric.jones@mikeandersonchevy.com

Robert Hamilton Sales Consultant
773-465-2000 ext 4209 robert.hamilton@mikeandersonchevy.com

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the above dealer, I post dealer info all the time for good dealers. As you all already know !

[2017 Chevy Equinox LT AWD]

MSRP: $33,885
Selling Price: $30,635
Rebates: [$3000 Asian Conquest, $1700 CCR, $1500 Regional CCR, $1500 Bonus Tag]

Months: [24]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [0.00074] base .00092 + 0.00055 waive acq fee - 0.00073 one time pay.
Residual: [66%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$2,691] One Time Pay
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$0]

UPDATE: one time pay on 24 months is only a .00042 discount no .00072 as listed on leasehackr calculater @michael please fix.

5 Likes

Well done…Jedi level hackr

1 Like

Well done indeed. This is truly a fast food worker deal. You can get 25 equinoxes for the monthly payment of one s600 maybach.

2 Likes

can you also please tell us where was the Arizona deal that worked out the deal with?

@PaylessBMW

Terry Dewey
(480)991-8300
Van Chevy in Scottsdale

2 Likes

thank you very much I appreciate your help and info as always

1 Like

:punch: Only 5 mins of work? You are on another level!

This is eerily similar to the deal I attempted at a different Chicagoland dealership - but failed. I will reach out to them for sure!

I think the key is a dealership being familiar with the one-pay lease. Even after repeated discussions and my attempt at educating them, the dealership I went to could not understand it was different than multiplying the monthly payment x 24.

1 Like

@Trackstar thanks. @equinox22 this dealer also has never done it however they were willing to to go above and beyond to figure it out which I respect.

Agree, I think without understanding that the additional savings are from the money factor reduction and result in a loss for the financial company, not the dealership, is key. I’ll be in touch with them this week to see about getting us a new vehicle. I’m still curious about the bonus sticker situation and how that may change after the 13th.

@equinox22 dealers can move and place tags on vehicles they choose that are eligible, they can also leave it on the current vehicle. They do this on the end and mid month.

Lol this is cheap enough to be a beater car for putting the mundane miles on whilst have something exotic in the stable w/ 7,500/yr and low monthly payments. Hmm maybe a 911, or something with an AMG or M badge…

1 Like

@senwia did the deal actually go through? Re-reading your response on the dealership having to figure it out and wasn’t sure if you meant they agreed they will figure it out, or that they had actually done it.

In my first attempt, the salesperson never put me in contact with the finance person, so I was never able to clearly understand why they backed out - for the deal itself or a misunderstanding of the finance options.

Thanks for your help in this, I’m glad I have a good place to turn to tomorrow!

@equinox22 they allowed a drive off while they set up their backend system to accept one-time pay.

Is there a dealership in the bay area that can honor this deal? Please help.

Email 3-6 dealers in your area that have bonus tag vehicles to find out. It is a process but will pay off.

Thank you for your response. I hope I find one.

anyone able to get this deal in Socal (San Diego/Irvine/Lax) ?

1 Like

Does anyone know if these same rebates are available in Massachusetts?

Any idea if a current Hertz Car Rental would work as a current lease?