*49.3 Leasehackr Score* 2017 Chevy Equinox LT AWD $33,885. One Pay Lease $2,691 & $0/month. Equals to $63/mo +lic/tax/fees

Can we email Terry as well?

Rental wonā€™t work unless you lease it and sure email away if you plan on shopping there.

@senwia has a Maybach deal for you as well lol. But yes, Senwia has earned his cred as the best leasehackr I think with this deal.

1 Like

I donā€™t see the same deals advertised, but if you can try and negotiate with Muzi in Needham MA or Quirk. But be aware and careful of bait and switch

1 Like

Imperial in Mendon has an LT that is bonus tagged, so it should work nicely in MA

1 Like

@Ramon_Pascual If you want to look at the rebates you can see on edmunds incentives by putting in your zip code. also costcoauto.com is a great resource. @vhooloo has already done the legwork for you in finding a car!

These are the deals that we have been looking for does the mind trick wave*

1 Like

@vhooloo is the master of ā€œscreenshot dealsā€ - you heard that here first!

Thanks for the info! Iā€™m not seeing the 1500 Regional CCR for MA so I think it might be tough to get close to this deal. I might have to settle for a Cruze since it looks like we are getting all the rebates on it.

Thatā€™s an insane deal. My dad would jump on that deal if if it was available in SoCal and he could get the conquest incentive. Is there a way that somehow he could use the conquest incentive that I qualify for? I assume Iā€™d have to lease the car and then transfer it to him or something?

@ng0 as long as you are in the same household you can qualify (must show proof). Also, hit up the dealer in the OP, they may be able to ship inventory IF you canā€™t get a deal in your local area.

Thanks for the info. Weā€™re not in the same household. What kind of proof are they looking for?

@ng0 Your lease statement for example should have the same address as them, your registration etcā€¦

Could he just lease a car using my address as his?

No, noā€¦ Not a good hackr deal. I found a better one :slight_smile:

@ng0 you need proof/verification. If he changes his license address to yours, should be fine.

Hereā€™s a better one. :wink:

Showed your numbers to my guy, but the best he can do is still more money

Iā€™m pretty sure this place is willing to ship for no additional fee.

Wow, we have reached inception ā€“ screenshot deals of screenshot deals

3 Likes