4 Door Jeep Wrangler

Hey everyone
I am located in north jersey and was originally interested in the Ford Bronco but due to the vehicle being impossible to get I have now shifted to a 4 door heel wrangler. I was just wondering what a good lease looks like and if anyone had any good Jeep NJ contacts?
Thank you

If only we had a detailed 10K+ post thread or three on possible Jeep Wrangler 4XEs deals and leasing

OP - Everything is there on those threads mllcb2 highlighted. You may need to budget a weekend or three to read through a few thousand of the posts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol I wish I had the time to comb through all those posts but unfortunately that’s just not in the cards. Was honestly just looking to see if anyone could point me in the direction of a dealership/sales rep they have dealt with

You don’t need to dig through thousands of threads.

Check out the marketplace threads from Jeep brokers like Clutch and LeaseCompanion as a starting point.

1 Like

you need to find a broker and order a 4xe. then depending on th lotto wait 4-60 weeks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.