3rd row SUV on a budget

For a less expensive third row lease I would look at the Chevy Traverse LT. I was amazed how nice they look on the outside and in. I would never own one but definitely lease or rent one.

1 Like

That was the entire point of the thread

That is why I answered the way i did. However, did not read entire threads just a couple.

Lol, yes she wants a traverse. Unfortunately it’s clearly a bad time to try to lease one

Last few years the time to lease Chevy has been Dec thru March. Not sure if much will happen between now and Halloween for the bow tie.

1 Like

That’s great to know; I’d need one then and I’ve trying to keep a watch. I picked an incredible deal last year and I know this March was too soon to pick one again

@max_g you suppose the is exclusive to chevy or GM as a whole

Probably GMC and Buick too

My plan of action in the next few days is to try to email directly to the sales managers of the different suvs of choice. Does anyone here have an example of a Highlander, Enclave, and/or an Acadia I can use for ammo? I know im in a unique situation compared to most of you, but im also willing to travel/ship for the right deal if it makes sense so surrounding areas that i can get to without trouble are PA, NW Ohio if i have to downstate NY, and Western Connecticut.

Search the forum for each nameplate, sort by date, and PM the people who posted any recently completed deals.

Check out my enclave post on the marketplace for an idea. Trying getting dealers to come close to that pricing. Im not aware of your region, but you might even get a better deal. With GM, you just don’t know lol.

looks like the enclave is out of the question. Wife isn’t a fan. So now im stuck with traverse vs acadia. Looks like the GMC will lease significantly better based on my research. Now im just hoping the rebates and incentives show up between now and october to work something out. The guys on the edmunds forum tell me all that available currently is 1800 dollars. So if i can negotiate 10% and can get some help from gmc on the rebate side ill be in good shape

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Used Car Question

Here’s what we ended up with!