Talk to me Hackers! Traverse lease

We aren’t on the manifest list for Chevy, so this is a dealer thing. Not worried about it as we are very happy with the payment based on our research since March.

Okay, let’s forget about the $400. We’re crafting a whole new lease based on 36 months and 58% residual…
Here are my numbers from my Excel spreadsheet…

deal

1 Like

Does your Traverse have the Front Park Distance Sensors ??

When I test drove a Premier Traverse, there was a rear parking distance sensor and camera but nothing in the front which I thought was weird.

Just wondering if Chevy does that normally or was it ordered by the dealer that way…

@delta737h thank you for the spread sheet. I’ll use it for reference

Please be sure to use the revised one above. Questions? Please let me know.
Good luck!

@delta737h also, don’t forget they are doing a traverse with a MSRP of 38880 in place of this one at the same payment

Let me fix this… back in a jiff!

Ok, we are also contemplating paying all the taxes and fees up front to lower the payment because our savings doesn’t yield the same in interest

Okay, here you go…

deal

with the understanding that you’re paying all fees, including the 650 acq fee, as well as all taxes at lease signing.

Is this spreadsheet with us paying taxes and fees upfront?

Yup. All fees and taxes paid upfront.

Your upfront fees should be…

75 + 650+645.04+172.50 = 1,542.54
PLUS
sales tax of 1,024.46
Plus
Sales tax levied on the 650 acq fee and 75 doc fee = 63.44

Total Cash Due = 2,630.44 with 36 monthly payments of 266.39… very good deal!

@delta737h

This is not good. They jacked up the sell price probably because of the increased MSRP. In the beginning, you had an MSRP of 38,320 paired with a sell price of 32,449.96. Now, you have an MSRP of 38,800 paired with sell price of 34,325. The difference in MSRP is 480 yet, the difference in sell price is 1,875… doesn’t make one bit of sense. They capped all the fees except the 368 cap reduction which I forgot to include in my post above.
This needs lots of work.

We decided against paying fees upfront. I don’t have time to do the work. The payment remains the same.

I think OP’s original sales number included some of the GMS code rebate. On his official lease contract, the sales price is $34325, but there are $3250 in rebates vs the $1750 the originally mentioned.

Agree. I actually think this looks decent…and if OP needs a car and needs it today, I don’t think they’re being taken for a ride.

There are indeed 3250 in rebates now. Dealer added flex cash to make the deal work

Okay, that sounds much better. Enjoy your new ride!

1 Like

You have gone above and beyond, thank you for everything