Used Car Question

I am planning to buy used car with a 3rd row seat.
Any advice on infiniti QX60 and let me know if these are good deals. Planning to trade my 2013 Acura RDX.

@turtlejay hey, did you get the car. I am in the same boat. Planning to buy a car with 3rd row seat. Do you see any good deals here? They are also offering free maintenance for 2 years. Do you think is it worth it ?

@turtlejay hey, did you get the car. I am in the same boat. Planning to buy a car with 3rd row seat. Do you see any good deals here? They are also offering free maintenance for 2 years. Do you think is it worth it ?

Don’t post variations of the same question in multiple places

2 Likes

Asking about purchasing a used vehicle in a forum dedicated to leasing is not effective

2 Likes

I would try to buy a new Highlander, Pilot, Santafe etc due to the insane asking prices of used SUVs and the much lower APR on a new purchase (plus any available rebates).

2013-2014 were problematic according to reliability data.

2 Likes

This is an effective place as any.

I am very sorry max. I didn’t knew what is the best place to post used car deals. Apologies for the inconvenience

The only caveat with new car is the price considerably goes down. For example, my new car value got drastically reduced and moreover it has history of accident. As you said used cars are terribly expensive :frowning:

Is there some overriding reason to buy used?

Do you drive a ton of miles, are you a mechanic?

You have a 2013 now, so you are not keeping cars for any length of time that would make it worth it to buy.

Depends on your situation I guess, but I would not mess with a used SUV. They cost too much, and you are on the hook to fix anything that breaks down the road when out of warranty.

1 Like

Then you might as well open the forum to all questions and change the name. I’m not trying to be a jerk but I’m sure we’ve all witnessed forums going to hell with off-topic noise. There is an off-topic section of this site that is intended for all non-lease discussion.

1 Like

This is the better question. He is looking for a bigger car but unless he plans to own for long term he should lease. Especially the QX 60. Lease prices for that are consistently great.

See if you can find a Tiguan SE for about $300/mo for 36 months. And then buy it out at the end of the lease.

1. The SE has bunch of little things that actually make it a very nice SUV for the price
  2. It has a small third-row. It’s slightly smaller than the 3rd row in an MDX, but all these small-mid SUVs are going to have small 3rd rows. If you want a fully usable 3rd row, you will need to get a minivan or full size suv
  3. It’s slow as a mini-van, but it gets you from point a to point b.
  4. The residual value at the end of the lease will be affordable, and most likely much less than what you would pay at a used car lot
  5. Since you’re going to buy it at the end of the lease, you can put as many miles on it as you want
  6. It comes with a 6 year 72 month bumper-to-bumper warranty