šŸ¦„ '22 Mercedes EQS 24/12 497m, 1125 + MSDs DAS 105.5k MSRP

Signed mine - will put the details up when I pick it up Friday - LH score will be 16 - with no MSD

8 Likes

Best Iā€™ve been able to get offered is $15k off + rebates on an $115k MSRP SUV. Looks like this is a game of getting the right car, right dealer, right manager at the right time. Easy!

2 Likes

Not many 2022 eqs 450+ currently in dealer lot now. But theyā€™re a lot of 2022 eqs 580 in dealers lot. I am expecting dealer will give aggressive discounts by end of this month.

1 Like

Is this just a hunch or fact based? I hope what youā€™re saying is true because it would influence my decision making in a 450 but To me it seems like the dealers move when MB uses incentives to move them. And some of them still donā€™t move.

Why donā€™t you search in your area and see? Inventory is very regional and some regions move quicker.

23 EQE is hackable on 24 mo even at 10%+. Here, I said it.

2 Likes

My local dealer just quoted me $1400/mo on an 88K EQE350ā€¦

I have been doing that for two weeks. Texas dealers are very obstinate on moving materially on price beyond the MB incentives. Iā€™ve seen only one relatively good deal 10.3 LH score whereas the rest were not remotely interesting.

Just the tax is $5,000 or $200+ per month ā€¦ if capped at .00184 thatā€™s even more

1 Like

Do you email the sale manager directly? I reached out many dealers but no luck. The best discount I got was 8k off a 120k eqs suv.

I emailed the manager of the dealership and told him about the unicorn deal i found and if he could come close to it - he gave me the following price for EQS 450 2023:

He has a 2022 on the lot - I am convincing him to give me better discount on that :slight_smile: Will let you guys know how it goes.

1 Like

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

34 Likes

Some dealers are still in a mindset of selling over msrp. Actually this is not bad. The first dealer I spoke offered $1800 a month with $5000 driveoff for 2022 eqs 450+ 24 months, 10k miles lease. I counter offered $700 a month with $2000 driveoff. He got so angry left the table.

Hi dEaLeR i HeRd aBoUt eQs fOr $299 a mOnTh oN tEh iNtArWaB cAn U mAtCh iT

16 Likes

u got a better deal than mine. my guy offered me 2k+ a month for the 23 eqs suv (with 20k msd) :grimacing:

I knew it wouldnā€™t take long for the chase to hit a cliff side.

I might try my hand at one with hyperscreen assuming I can find one but truth be told besides range these just arenā€™t all that interesting.

Anyone hacked a 580?

1 Like

Please never email another dealership ever again in your life.

16 Likes

I donā€™t mind being made aware of whatā€™s possible if itā€™s shown to me in a polite (and not demanding) manner ā€” If itā€™s something within my pay grade, Iā€™ll sign off on it and get you going.

Itā€™s okay to make dealers aware of whatā€™s possible with the right motivation, just donā€™t be a dick about it.

3 Likes

Whats your approach or top suggestion on persuading a dealer to discount his MSRP by 20%? That seems to be the hardest step in the process from my experience.

Iā€™m surprised nobody has raced to sell one of those ā€œfor $200, you can take my course on how to negotiateā€ off this place yet

1 Like