šŸ¦„ '22 Mercedes EQS 24/12 497m, 1125 + MSDs DAS 105.5k MSRP

u got a better deal than mine. my guy offered me 2k+ a month for the 23 eqs suv (with 20k msd) :grimacing:

I knew it wouldnā€™t take long for the chase to hit a cliff side.

I might try my hand at one with hyperscreen assuming I can find one but truth be told besides range these just arenā€™t all that interesting.

Anyone hacked a 580?

1 Like

Please never email another dealership ever again in your life.

16 Likes

I donā€™t mind being made aware of whatā€™s possible if itā€™s shown to me in a polite (and not demanding) manner ā€” If itā€™s something within my pay grade, Iā€™ll sign off on it and get you going.

Itā€™s okay to make dealers aware of whatā€™s possible with the right motivation, just donā€™t be a dick about it.

3 Likes

Whats your approach or top suggestion on persuading a dealer to discount his MSRP by 20%? That seems to be the hardest step in the process from my experience.

Iā€™m surprised nobody has raced to sell one of those ā€œfor $200, you can take my course on how to negotiateā€ off this place yet

1 Like

By far and large, building rapport is a biggie.

1 Like

That was an option?

3 Likes

The LHers have eaten up most of the 22 loaners.

I tested my luck yesterday with a few dealers around the country and struck out mostly. Called one dealer in the Midwest and he said ā€œNJ huh? Youā€™re the 4th person from NJ to call me on this carā€ LoL :joy:

Got gassed up by one dealer who seemed to have pulled one unit out of their Lost & Found section and I said to myself, ā€œahh shit todayā€™s my lucky dayā€ only to come back to me a few moments later and tell me ā€œsOrRy , tHaT uNiT wAs a tRaDE iN aNd hAs aLrEaDy bEen rEgIsTeRedā€. :expressionless:

These $100k+ plus luxury sedans really donā€™t sell so fast. Tons of new 2023s units. I say in a month or two, dealers will be more inclined to start moving these considering the programs stay good.

3 Likes

GM reaction -

Uncle Roger What GIF - UncleRoger What WhatDaHell - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

Lol you guys! I didnā€™t say those exact words :slight_smile: the GM wonā€™t have given me a response if I had approached it that way! I actually got to chat with him ā€˜via emailā€™ and after 10th email is when he gave me this offer:) I was trying to summarize it here. I canā€™t negotiate to save my life! but the memes I see on here oof- if I ever want to get roasted again I know where to come :joy:

1 Like

Yeah dude thatā€™s how half of YouTubers make their money. Scam courses.

1 Like

Is there any realistic discount achievement on an eqe? Iā€™d like to go and test drive one with a lower optioned trim. What would be an ideal discount target for one? Would 10% be a good starting point or is that unrealistic in todays market for those? Thanks.

I was throwing some darts and Iā€™ve been offered a 20% discount on a $105k not a loaner ā€¦ I need a car, should I jump in the EQS crazyness or whatā€¦?

Whats the catch here, besides the $995 dealers fee

MF markup? 20% off is strong start. Acq fee should be $795 but most dealers bump it to $1095.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking they will mark up that MF to compensateā€¦ But I want to see lol

Put the numbers in calculator with base MF and send them your number with 20% discount. This will save you some time :slight_smile:

Is that before incentives? If yes, then that is a solid deal, IMO.

They said that it wasā€¦ But I donā€™t believe anything until I see itā€¦ Im on my way actually