🦄 '22 Mercedes EQS 24/12 497m, 1125 + MSDs DAS 105.5k MSRP

They look like their design inspiration was a whale

Let’s not insult highly evolved creatures

3 Likes

Not sure if this was mentioned here. How much the 20k miles of service would cost?
TIA
https://www.waltersmercedesbenzofriverside.com/eqs-service-intervals-riverside/

Should be 0, no? Was included when we bought ours.

Any suggestions why it should be included? My local dealer wants $2k for 3 year EV maintenance LOL. IMO all MB EVs maintenance needs to be performed at MB authorized dealership, am I wrong?

We bought in end of Dec, maintenance was included. Id check current mb incentives/bonuses on various websites, both mftr and dealer.

I believe EQs come with complimentary maintenance.

Yes, eqs comes with free maintenance for 3 years.

1 Like

Any EQE sedan hacks yet?

Morgan Stanley Reserved Living offers $3500 on EQS SUV (but not sedan) and $1,750 on EQE sedan (but not SUV). Can those be stacked? Anyone ever used this?

Same as fleet, refer to that info. Does not stack with 2500 welcome to mercedes dealer cash, etc.

1 Like

Can PenFed and MSRL ever be stacked (ignore fleet here for a sec)?

No they cannot, because like fleet, they’re not stackable with dealer cash, and not stackable with each other, read the wiki - it’s a little vague but most things are outlined there.

Have a loaner sedan lined up, 21% off plus $11500 in rebates, base MF. NY deal, no MSD allowed. $498 monthly with fees upfront ($4k DAS) or $672 all rolled in. Debating it. MSD would have made this @HersheySweet deal matchable.

12 Likes

AWD or RWD unit?

Take it lol

Posting here before signing is a mistake if you actually want the car

1 Like

Lol you realize someone here will swipe it under your feet now right? EQS loaners are not common and will be easy to find this 2022 in nys Good luck!

1 Like

Debating it. Saw one on the road yesterday, meh. My etron with black optics is a better looker but range is a huge bump.

SOLD

3 Likes