21 e-tron @ 11% off

In other words, the correct answer is “Google it to see what it covers and decide for yourself.”

It’s like those people who keep asking “Should I get the Premium or P+?”

2 Likes

Here is the e-tron maintenance schedule:

It looks like it’s just inspections, one brake fluid flush, and one air filter.

1 Like

That’s a nice deal. So this month, with costco, both the etron and bolt are around 20 to 25k off msrp after incentives. We are so lucky!!!

I wish my wife would settle for E-tron, I tried, I really tried… Instead it’s stoopid lexus again :rage:

3 Likes

Good to know. They seem very concerned with “excessive play” in the front/rear suspension components.

You know where it’s going… lol

3 Likes

Divorce?

2 Likes

Not that dramatic :grin:

2 Likes

You can get a two for one special on divorce attorneys with the poster who’s wife agreed to a bunch of add-ons in finance while he was in the bathroom.

4 Likes

He might as well have dropped her off the coast of South Africa in a seal costume.

2 Likes

Alternative explanation is that he intentionally excused himself at the most opportune moment

3 Likes

Phew, that’s a relief lol

AttorneyFeesHackr

link me this please

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/mazda-cx-30-premium-lease-deal-did-i-do-good/340397/19

2 Likes

I have dealer agreeing to 11% off if anyone wants it. will modify top post with sample calc.

Crazy how you try to extend a service to the community just to get drilled by Joe BJ. I feel bad for brokers.

2 Likes

@LeaN69 -

Out of state Dealer - Delivery included in deal.

• is this deal sales tax free for NJ residents?
    Is it NY dealer? If Yes NY residents can get additional $2k NY clean rebate. Please let the community know.
    BTW . Great deal. Good job.
    Thank You

Yes it is a great deal on the etron. I don’t think we had that discount right off the bat freely available during etron-palooza 2020. We got better deals but you had to work hard for it.

Nice deal! Thanks for sharing the love with the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks like e tron only has $500 rebate?

Thank god NYS is subsidizing Bentayga’s.

3 Likes