Mazda CX-30 premium lease deal. Did I do good?

@sharksfan15 Yea, I saw that, but it’s also $3000 DAS not including drive offs with a comparable model being $197 a month and the $182 for southern California is for the base model where i have the top non turbo trim which is roughly a 5k difference in price

Here is the comparable pre-negotiated deal:

It looks like you got essentially the same deal, but with the dealer profit add ons rolled in.

I’ve seen this phrase a thousand times on this forum and I no longer believe it until i see it. Did you read the Leasing 101 articles? The article on understanding lease contracts? The Calculator FAQ?

1 Like

Yes, I have

Ok so translate your contract into the LH calculator and post the link

I don’t you saw the correct page, because those numbers you are listing don’t match at all. There is a deal for the CX-30 Premium in SoCal advertised.

The calculator I linked above is for the socal pre-negotiated deal for the same trim as the first post. Other than the add ons, it’s a fairly comparable deal.

1 Like

I am not even sure how to respond to this. After the second NO, you should have just walked out and moved onto another dealer.

1 Like

That’s why I said, I didn’t use a Broker / Pre Negotiated.
It had been 3+ Hours and they were following the playbook of ‘he is tired, lets get em’
After 15 nos, I got the car for what I wanted to pay and it didn’t come with a dang thing extra.
So yes I could’ve walked out, then I would not have the car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay.

Now of course I will try a broker first to see if his price is what I want to pay.

Wow! You are truly patient.
Enjoy the car.

1 Like

To OP looks like you’re only out the add on money. But 4.4 % discount is pretty small but maybe that’s the current market. Next time post a calculator link before you sign. Enjoy your car!

1 Like

OP! I forgot the good news.

You got the Excess Wear and Tear! So BEAT THE CRAP out of that car, drive it in the mud, scratch it, you are covered! Mostly.

What’s in the ‘maintenance plan’ You can return that if it is junk and it will be applied to your 35th payment.

We are covered up to 8k in damages (we do a lot of desert Vegas runs). Maintenence covers all maintenence (oil changes, etc for the 3 years)

I think an attempt at the calculator will elicit the most help from the community, lately it’s been just a screenshot to the contract, not even uploaded and with no summary like DAS or monthly, etc.

Hmmm not sure if the ‘maintenance’ is worth 2 oil changes (36k Driving)

I agree. I know they do tires too, but I’m not sure if I’ll need them.

I’ll try the calculator again, i couldn’t get the numbers to work out to what i was seeing on the contract. Then I’ll edit my original post with the info

Did you buy the GAP insurance also? Mazda does not come with it.

No i didn’t

There are inputs that don’t appear on a contract but are required to generate an output on any lease calculator.

Omission of these inputs is usually a big indication the person hasn’t read/understood 101-level stuff