21 e-tron @ 11% off

OFFER IS CLOSED
Please do not contact me asking for dealer info. Happy hunting.

21 E-tron SUV Premium with Convenience.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi e-tron Premium
MSRP: $72,115
Selling Price: $64,182
Monthly Payment: $533
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:.00074
Residual:49
Incentives: 14,500
Region: NJ
Leasehackr Score: 11.6

If you want to take it: Make a single contribution to LeaseHackr of $50 or more and send me your receipt along with your name, email and phone.

4 Likes

Hi do you know how much it is without Audi care?
Thanks

Should be $10/mo less

Your payments will probably be lower if you do 24 month lease.

2 Likes

24 is $39/mo more. (569/mo)

same MF, 7% more RV

1 Like

Does Penfed discount stack with these incentives?
If yes, how much? Below link shows $1750 for e-tron.

PenFed | Car Buying Service | Powered by TrueCar-PG1--ZAG--em--VTY136--dflt--GT2--03082021--03312021

I have no clue, I’m not a broker, just offering A deal I’m not taking myself.

2 Likes

Np. Thank you!

General rule of thumb costco and penfed are variants of the select offer and don’t stack.

:chocolate_bar:

Delivery included.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 21 Audi e-tron Premium
MSRP: $72,115
Selling Price:$63,515
Monthly Payment: $521
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:.00074
Residual:50 (with audi care)
Incentives:12,500 + 2,000 costco
Region:NJ
Leasehackr Score:11.8
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

1 Like

@max_g Not sure why this was merged, the 2 are irrelevant topics.

Isn’t this another etron you are offering up to the community?

No this is a person signed deal I got for a family member. I’m current trying to find out if they’re willing write more deals at this discount.

Ok i reopened that as a signed deal.

1 Like

What exactly does Audi Care cover on the electric vehicle?

2 Likes

That was exactly my thought in the beginning but then after factoring in RV bump, $300 for 3 years of piece of mind isn’t bad. Regularly scheduled maintenance isn’t just oil change. Brake fluid, wiper blades, cabin air filter and overall inspection I suppose. But I have access to same information as you do so my guess is as good as yours.

2 Likes

$300 for 3 years is either great or horrible, depending on what you get for it. There isn’t a “peace of mind” component to pre-paid maintenance; you either get your money’s worth or you don’t. Paying for it without determining what it covers is just needlessly rolling the dice.

1 Like

I’m not here to sell you anything, so do your own research and make your own decisions based your own believes.

You should also be aware that the dealer isn’t bumping the RV to absorb the cost of some of the audicare here. Audi FS increases the RV by 1% with audicare. Has nothing to do with the dealer. They’re not doing you a favor or sweetening the deal by doing so.

I never said dealer is eating the cost or making the deal better. I asked for audicare, they took another .5% off instead.

Do the math and you’ll see that means extra $300 on their end.