21 e-tron @ 11% off

That’s a nice deal. So this month, with costco, both the etron and bolt are around 20 to 25k off msrp after incentives. We are so lucky!!!

I wish my wife would settle for E-tron, I tried, I really tried… Instead it’s stoopid lexus again :rage:

3 Likes

Good to know. They seem very concerned with “excessive play” in the front/rear suspension components.

You know where it’s going… lol

3 Likes

Divorce?

2 Likes

Not that dramatic :grin:

2 Likes

You can get a two for one special on divorce attorneys with the poster who’s wife agreed to a bunch of add-ons in finance while he was in the bathroom.

4 Likes

He might as well have dropped her off the coast of South Africa in a seal costume.

2 Likes

Alternative explanation is that he intentionally excused himself at the most opportune moment

3 Likes

Phew, that’s a relief lol

AttorneyFeesHackr

link me this please

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/mazda-cx-30-premium-lease-deal-did-i-do-good/340397/19

2 Likes

I have dealer agreeing to 11% off if anyone wants it. will modify top post with sample calc.

Crazy how you try to extend a service to the community just to get drilled by Joe BJ. I feel bad for brokers.

2 Likes

@LeaN69 -

Out of state Dealer - Delivery included in deal.

• is this deal sales tax free for NJ residents?
    Is it NY dealer? If Yes NY residents can get additional $2k NY clean rebate. Please let the community know.
    BTW . Great deal. Good job.
    Thank You

Yes it is a great deal on the etron. I don’t think we had that discount right off the bat freely available during etron-palooza 2020. We got better deals but you had to work hard for it.

Nice deal! Thanks for sharing the love with the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks like e tron only has $500 rebate?

Thank god NYS is subsidizing Bentayga’s.

3 Likes

It’s too bad they are not looking at the actual cap cost because it is less than 50k and would make the car eligible for the full 2k

Language is based on “MSRP” so yeah, kind of a big annoyance.