2024 Chevy Equinox LS - 24/10k - $193/mo with ZERO DAS ($1767 cc points used)

Hi All,

Was able to get this deal for my dad in AZ couple days ago. To qualify you must have conquest or loyalty lease in household, Costco and the car has to have a red tag. I also had $1767 in GM Credit Cards rewards that I put towards his deal so if you back that out it will be about $73 more a month. AZ has high registration fees. Supplier rebate could potentially make this better but he doesn’t qualify. I also didn’t shop this, first email to dealer, next day got call from sales director, day after deal was done from dads local dealer. ** I didn’t even negotiate** The discount off msrp was way too good already.

2024 Chevy Equinox LS with options so MSRP was higher:
MSRP: $29,950
Selling Price: $25,495
Term 24 months
Miles 10k
Residual 69%
MF: .00102
Rebates: $2500 ($1000 costco, $1000 conquest, $500 red tag) ** $1767 additional to this was added as rebate from my GM Credit Card Rewards.
$695 Acq fee
Doc Fee 599
AZ Reg 446
Other fees $25
Window Tint: $299

Final Pmt $0 DAS, $193/mo

Very straight forward lease, easy to find and qualify for many people. I think the discount was heavy but if you can get at least 10% off and/or add supplier rebates it could be even better.

24 Likes

RIP Chevy dealers

8 Likes

Here’s to dirt cheap leases in 2024

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

21 Likes

It’s been a while since I hacked and posted, I feel like people think I got soft.

19 Likes

Well Technically you used $1767 DAS as that GM Credit ain’t from thin air.

6 Likes

Divide that by 4% since it’s 4 points per dollar since we pinch

2 Likes

easy to rack up when you use your GM card at GM Dealerships for DAS. I did put that in the text though, its a great reminder for people to check their cards for promos or rewards.

1 Like

I’m just saying you had $1767 in GM money which could be used for things other than buying a GM Car (Parts, Loans, Service, etc)

So when you post ZERO DAS, it was $1767 DAS. It’s a great deal none the less.

Costco isn’t counted in DAS because it’s free money, you didn’t have to do anything other than show your Costco card (which you may have gotten for free on a Groupon Deal).

11 Likes

It’s my deal, it was 0 DAS. Your deal could be more or less YMMV. Just showing you my deal as this is Share Deals & Tips section and I laid it out in detail including other rebates you could get like supplier. Educate to replicate.

6 Likes

@forbs is right though. It’s incorrect to say 0 DAS specifically in title.

5 Likes

GM card is great I pay by GM bill with it all the time but it’s not free! If you had a 2% cash back card you would get 2% cash back!

2 Likes

Great job… it’s worth mentioning that I don’t believe that true supplier stacks with GM rewards. I could be wrong but I think you need to use military, educator, first responder, etc. in order to stack them.

$245 a month? Almost like the good old days

1 Like

It was not 0 DAS for the simple fact that you needed money to come from somewhere to achieve that payment. For you it happened to be zero cash DAS and instead a bunch of credit card rewards DAS. There is opportunity cost to using the GM card for 4-7% back when someone could be churning cards to average 20% back.

Anyway great deal and thanks for giving us cheap fucks hope for leasing in 2024!

2 Likes

Cool~ so its effective monthly is (193*23 + 1767 )/24 = 258/ month. Thank you for the info!

Just out of curiosity, would you kindly provide all steps as to exactly how the dealer went from the MSRP of 29,950 to a sell price of 25,495? That’s just shy of a 15% discount! I haven’t been able to find a dealer willing to give me an 8% discount (including red tag) let alone a 15% discount. I’m almost sure your sell price includes the 500 red tag. If it also captures your 1,767 GM credit reward, which it should not unless you could somehow assign the rewards credit to the dealer, then the sell price is actually 1,767 higher. My best guess is that it was treated as a cap reduction and your Costco/Conquest cash was used to pay your upfront fees and, any amount remaining, was used as a cap reduction. Posting the first two pages of the lease agreement will help answer several questions. Thanks!

Love this deal. Gonna have to try and get something similar to as our second vehicle. Thanks for sharing and I hope others are able to get similar deals

Congrats!

How did you get the rewards after opening the card? Regular spending? Opening bonus? Or some other way?

I googled for 15 minutes and couldn’t find what qualifies as conquest. Does anyone know?

“Eligible Customers who have a current leases through GM Financial of 2018 model year or newer GM or Non-GM vehicle and lease one of the eligible new and unused models.”

3 Likes