Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Any deals for RS Etron GT, E tron GT, S500 or GT53? California resident if that helps.

Thanks

I’m looking for a good deal on

M550

Need to get into new one asap

Please let me know

Reach out to Sam @autopia and @Samaudibh

Where will you register the car?

Dodge has a pretty special lease offer on their new small SUV (Hornet). Nice interior but a tad small. Was looking for a CX-5 or similar lease for my son. Anyone else out there offering anything close to this? $199 mo, 24-27 $3985 drive off?

Car will live in SoCal but I’m here in NorCal.

Thanks.

For starters, what % of the car’s price are you paying to lease it? The higher that percentage the less appealing it becomes to lease.

Is this with a huge asterisk for additional taxes and fees?

Looking for a good deal on a BMW i7. Can anyone help?

Where you located?

NYC / Long Island area.

Use the drop down menu to select BMW and NY in the Marketplace

Bro me and you both. Please share what you find!

Hello,

Located in SoCal Los Angeles.

Looking to lease a 2024 Audi Q8 Etron Premium Plus by end of this week.

Any leads please message me.

Reach out to @Samaudibh @DonnyAudi @EZAutoGroup @autopia @LuxConcierge

2 Likes

I have been lurking on this site for some time. I’ve leased many cars in the past but for my next car I want to finally score my own unicorn deal. I have my sights set on securing a 2024 m850! I know the car has struggled to sell but I love it and think it’s a beast. I’d love to secure one at one of these crazy discounts that I see.

This would be a secondary car so I am in no rush to get into one. I want the car and I want the thrill of hacking one.

I’m in NY.

I’d appreciate any advice on how to start my journey to hack an m850!

@Mikehass91 :point_up:

Been looking for a 2023-2024 Genesis GV70 advanced or equivalent. Preferred red or burgundy interior, for lease of 15k annual miles, 36 months. Not having much luck with these Genesis salesman.

Been looking for a blue loaded IX lease in nor cal. 7500/36month. Hit me up thanks

Genesis barely supports any of their ICEV leases, FYI. It’s probably not going to be a car you can get a good lease deal on. Choices are to buy it or choose something else from the LH Marketplace