2024 Chevy Equinox LS - 24/10k - $193/mo with ZERO DAS ($1767 cc points used)

So it does stack with GM business credit card points. no others. I stacked it when I got a Camaro couple years ago.

1 Like

They have a new card sign up spend $1000 at GM dealer and get $500 in CCR. YMMV

1 Like

Low to high on LS trim in 50 mile radius.

Saw dealer discount, then rebates. Emailed in and they called me, they honored the dealer discount no additional discounts that’s why I didn’t negotiate. Anything over 10% in a GM is amazing.

As shown rebates were after dealer discount.

End of year is better than end of quarter which is better than end of the month per car dealership guys twitter.

1 Like

Yup. Not too shabby. Better if you can get GM cc rewards and/or supplier. Worse if you don’t have Costco or lease loyalty/conquest. Not many cars under $300/mo with 0 DAS if any right now.

2 Likes

It would be if I was selling it, but I’m not I’m sharing my deal. You guys thinking of marketplace.

According to the standard that was set for Eric, you would have to put the $1,767 in the title.

1 Like

Must of missed that one, linky

3 Likes

Agreed that eric51 was railroaded off this forum for mis representation of the lease economics.

He too argued that the use of non-cash value was “his deal”. So he believed he was correct to ignore that value as DAS since he had no cash outlay.

But a ton of TH and brokers jumped on him and he’s outta here. It seems hypocritical to have another TH use “points” without at least mentioning that value in the headline.

The opportunity cost of consuming the points is significant to the lease origination.

2 Likes

Bit different, one is equity, the other is a points rebate that can be a combo of earned points or special offers, some people have in the past got $3500 in rebates on their CC. Not the case here but nonetheless title is updated to prevent misunderstandings. The goal was to share a deal to help someone find a low cost lease that is fairly available to most.

9 Likes

You definitely got a good deal, just some ‘low ballers’ will quote your deal and then get mad and say $193 with Zero Das is not possible.

Of course your 4k discount is pretty hard to get too.

Eric got beat up majorly at his lack of understanding that a car is equity (he believed the money just popped up out of nowhere) yet I noticed none of the usual suspects posted here about yours.

Thanks @senwia - I think we know the spirit of the great savings/hack you’re sharing. Unfortunately this is the internet and Eric was basically banned because of the semantic definition of what is “equity” as it pertains to a lease structure hah.

You shoulda saved those points for payment into a Silverado EV heh.

They have 7 listed with $4k+ dealer discounts before rebates.

5 Likes

Fook autonations

1 Like

At least AN will do nice deals…

Better than Hendrick or Envision.

Nice work. I tried working a deal but I hated the finance bro in his Gucci belt… Left and helped my friend get his id.4

1 Like

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

you go to www.costcoauto.com and apply for a certifcation # that you give to the Chevrolet dealer.

Thanks for posting this deal!

Not sure where in AZ you are but I just picked a zip code in AZ 85009 and got
this $500 Red Tag Sale $500 Chevy Consumer Cash $4000 Autonation Savings
Costco is not listed here but probably could get that too.

Look at Maryland no deal.

Yes I know the MSRP of these 3 vehicles is not exactly the same just posting because of the differences in markets.

Just FYI thanks for posting congratulations on your dad’s new car.

East Coast Maryland
No $4000 off

Texas same as AZ

Discounts could be to reflect market or back end money we don’t know about. Consumer cash can’t be used for a lease.