2024 BMW 430i Gran Coupe $1130 per month with 28 month left out of 30, current buyout $60,000

Can you explain how come another lease like that of an EQS comes out better? I’m really unaware of the math here.

Since it is Friday, I will try to be nice…

I like those taillights and I really like those rims. :heart_eyes:

GLWT

1 Like

You can get a EQS for sub $500 a month and throw in about 10K negative equity you probably have into this deal. You should be under $700 a month and a much better vehicle too

But then you’d have an EQS.

6 Likes

Hey. We cannot all win here. EQS is much better than a 430i with a 1250 payment. $1250 payment is what I am getting on a S580 lol

How negative are you relative to these bids?

They’re only so hot (in many cases) because people are drooling over the MSRP, in order to accept the monthly.

But wait, we aren’t supposed to evaluate a deal by weighing the monthly with the MSRP. :laughing:

Am I Crazy Warner Bros GIF by Leroy Patterson

2 Likes

I’m assuming, that the EQS gets a lot of hate cause of the looks.

But I struggle to see a $500 lease car is “better” than this one. My deal might be bad, but the car is amazing to drive, and it feels really premium. Definitely not $1250 worth, but still up there.

1 Like

TY! Hopefully I get to keep it. It’s really a sort of a passion purchase, than a logical one.

You really haven’t driven nice cars than. 430i lease shouldn’t go pass $500 a month. You are almost at 3x that. I was paying $1400 on my M4 and THAT was an awesome drive. No one is going to take over this lease. I can put $50 on it (Escrow).

If you really enjoyed this car and such, you wouldn’t have listed it.

4 Likes

Good luck with that.

It isn’t 2020-2021 anymore.
This is at nearly 10% and buy rate on a fairly basic car too with Texas TTL wrapped in.

2 Likes

I didn’t mean it is going to. Car isn’t worth more than $500 a month is what I am getting at. A lot better cars out there for $500 a month. I would take Etron at one pay for $600 a month. lol

1 Like

That’s lovely but it’s generally a freak scenario outside the hardcore LH scene just as much as a $1,250 430i (Sorry OP)

In reality I’d bet there’s more people paying 4 figures for a 4 series than there are people driving a Q8 etron for $5-600.

1 Like

Yeah I just cannot wrap my head around it. Even on BMW website it shows $669 with $4500 DAS.

Maybe OP has terrible credit, which I doubt or traded in a terrible upside down vehicle

https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offers/lease.2024-430i-Gran-Coupe.trianglebmwdealers.html?zip=27545

Even at 30 months it’s hard to fathom isn’t it? Wouldn’t mind getting a look at that contract to see what all kinds of goodies got thrown in.

1 Like

I mean if he can cancel those contracts like wheel tire, paint protection, etc… maybe it will be worth it but still would have a massive payment but overall fewer payments.

I think Mercedes adjusted my payment adter I canceled wheel tire instead of me not having my last 2 payments.

I would hope there was SOME negative equity :cry:

I think we can all agree that OP was seriously hosed by the dealer here. @Sarthak_Joshi I strongly suggest you let @IAC help you here. Worst case scenario you can swap into a better vehicle for close to the same payment, which will be easier to swap out of later on.

Best case scenario he saves you some money and helps you cancel some of those extra contracts you shouldn’t have purchased, and also helps swap you into an easier-to-trade lease.

3 Likes

I think even if he gets another BMW with negative equity, he will still have same payment and a SLIGHTLY better car. Looks like this isn’t an x-drive so maybe he can get an x-drive.

I would still highly suggest getting EQS/EQE to soften the blow. As long there is access to charging.

Fair point. Either way we agree OP should not stay in this lease with all those extra BS warranties.

1 Like