2024 BMW 430i Gran Coupe $1130 per month with 28 month left out of 30, current buyout $60,000

With lender tax credits maybe. :joy:

I could see.

I’m sorry, I don;t understand what you mean. Could you elaborate?

If you’re not too buried in it and are comfortable in a similar payment range maybe we could roll this into something nicer I can blow out.

2 Likes

625 miles per month makes it a tough sell. People need to figure in the additional cost of mileage. Most people would like about 1000 miles per month.

What’s nicer for the same monthly payment?

You like BEV’s? How about an iX?

There are way smarter folks than me on here on how to resolve. Sometimes you can hook a fish on SwapALease (SAL) if someone really wants this 430i as someone mentioned.

Keep in mind you’re rolling negative equity into your next vehicle but @IAC is kindly extending an olive branch

4 Likes

Some cars have enough rebate to soak up that level of negative equity. We’d also see if any of the service or maint contracts presumably present are cancellable.

5 Likes

At the moment, I’m trying to get out of the lease. However, things might change very soon, allowing me to afford this payment again (long story short, got laid off 2 times in 3 months, 2nd one in 1 month after relocation).

I would definitely like to explore the option you’re offering. Can we DM on this website?

You should share the current buyout if you are willing to consider offers.

Ouch, totally get it.

Yes sent you a DM.

$63000, it says on the account

Can you get rid of any of the add ons? Yikes…buyout that much higher than msrp…

Could an E-Tron GT soak this up given the current rebates on that thing?

haha. I was baller for 1 month, where they relocated me to a cheap location with a high paying job. Decided I was not right for the job, not during the 7 interviews, but after 1 month into the job. Now I’m a peasant

Gotta find one on the ground and at the right discount to make that a winner…

Now that everyone is looking at one, much easier said than done. Too many window shoppers artificially ginning up perceived demand.

Trust me, I tried 2 weeks after I took the car. They told me that these are “mandatory on every BMW lease”. A lot of shit, they added into the contract, without explicitly telling me. The thing was complicated enough to confuse my low-attention span brain, and it was a long long day. I guess they plan it like that. Anyway, I could easily afford it, I was happy, and I didn;t bother reading too much into it. An expensive lesson, I was expecting to learn, but not in such a horrific manner.

Is this really a 30-month term? And you have only made 2 payments.

Yes. In fact, 2nd payment goes next week